The English Rose Reviews

The English Rose 5
The English Rose 6
The English Rose 7

Jasmin · Married on 06/09/2018

Come up with a realistic budget first. Clare, being very knowledgeable and experienced, should be able to give you advice on which flowers to pick to fit your budget!

Sent on 06/17/2018

J · Married on 11/11/2017

Clare was amazing to work with and extremely well-priced. I know nothing about flowers and she was able to read my mind and make the perfect bouquets. I loved working with Clare and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alexandria · Married on 10/28/2017

I was referred to Clare by one of my husband's friends who had used The English Rose for their wedding. They raved about how amazing she was. I gave her pictures of what I wanted for our wedding and what she gave me completely exceeded my expectations. I was complimented on our flower crowns and bouquets all night long.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    The English Rose 8
    The English Rose 9

Kaylee · Married on 09/30/2017

We highly recommend Clare! Her work is lovely, we received so many compliments on our arrangements and bouquets. She is very patient and easy to work with! We are so happy we chose the English Rose for our special day!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kenli · Married on 08/26/2017

I'm not sure where I even begin with Clare. She is AMAZING at what she does and to this day, people are still talking about how beautiful our flowers were. I met with Clare to discuss my visions for the day and she was able to take my limited floral knowledge and turn it into something that made sense! She broke down each and every detail to make sure we have everything covered and then continued to stay in touch throughout the entire planning process. When the day finally came, she walked in and handed me my bouquet and I literally burst into tears. It was absolutely stunning and more than I could have ever expected. Each bridesmaids bouquet was unique, but uniform to the style. Our centerpieces were all put together and ready to be placed on each table and she left extra greenery for us to use throughout our reception venue. I never thought I would be someone that kept my bridal bouquet, but I ended up drying it and it still looks absolutely gorgeous and is my favorite decoration piece in our bedroom. There are not enough words to express how much I recommend The English Rose...you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    The English Rose 10
    The English Rose 11
    The English Rose 12
    The English Rose 13

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

The English rose worked within our budget for flowers; she did exactly what we wanted for our centerpieces and flowers for our theme of our wedding; their flowers lasted for weeks after our wedding

Sent on 10/11/2017

KayLea · Married on 10/29/2016

To put it simply, every time I think of Claire from this moment forward, I'm going to see her with a super hero cape on! She was so fantastic to work with and she definitely saw my vision. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them. She took such great care in creating each of our bouquets and the pride she has in her business shows because of it. Thank you, Claire! I can't imagine our day any other way!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Clare did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding flowers. They are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! She designed them exactly as I had pictured in my head.. even better actually. The price was very reasonable and I would recommend The English Rose to anyone needing flowers for a special event! Thank you, Clare!!

Sent on 04/25/2016
  • Serah

Serah · Married on 07/30/2016

Working with The English Rose has been astonishing. Expectations are set & she has a level of professionalism to speak of. Always kind & there to help you with and deliver exactly what you want for your wedding day!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Clare was so great to work with! Our flowers were beautiful and completely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2015

Clare was amazing! Her work is beautiful and her knowledge about everything flowers is on point. Definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Mandy · Married on 10/24/2015

We love The English Rose! Clare did a fantastic job on our flowers. I went into the consultation with some ideas from Pinterest and some thought on general colors - not a whole lot of information. She was able to offer amazing insight and steer me in a direction that worked so well for our ambiance while keeping things more than manageable for our budget. Clare was able to mix shapes and textures in the bouquet and centerpieces to make things visually interesting and beautiful even though I picked almost all white for my flowers. She was so flexible and easy to communicate with. We would recommend her to any and everyone and can't wait to use her again.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

Clare's work was absolutely breathtaking! She knew exactly what I wanted with just a few Pinterest pictures and put me at ease with my decor options. She helped us stay within our budget and she also helped my mom with a sewing project for my bouquet. I am still getting compliments on our flowers from the day!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Cindy · Married on 08/29/2015

We booked The English Rose for my daughter's wedding when my niece recommended her from her own wedding. Clare was a sweetheart to meet with asking questions from Britt so she could get an idea what she wanted for her day. After listening she showed Britt flowers and had everything made up quickly. On our daughter's wedding day the flowers were delivered timely and everything was beyond gorgeous! Clare even attached a memory locket to Britt's bouquet so she could carry a picture of her sister with her. She also made a beautiful memory maid of honor bouquet exactly to what Britt wanted to honor her sister's memory! The bouquets were amazing, the alter flowers were exquisite and all the centerpieces for the banquet tables were beyond our imagination! Britt said they were exactly what she pictured for her day! We had nonstop compliments on all the floral designs from The English Rose for our daughter's wedding! We paid about half what we'd have paid elsewhere and wouldn't have gotten near the beautiful flowers we got from Clare! This is the florist for your day!! You won't regret booking Clare! I plan to use her for anything floral from now on!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Sam · Married on 06/06/2015

Clare was fantastic to work with! She was able to give me everything I wanted fort wedding and more!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Tessa · Married on 10/03/2014

Great vendor to work with! Great pricing.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

Clare ROCKED our wedding. Everything was perfect! We got so many great compliments on the centerpieces, bouquets, decor. She did a great job! Even threw in a boutonniere for our bulldog free of charge. We've worked with Clare many times through the years and couldn't have been happier with the English Rose. Thanks so much, you helped make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kanya · Married on 09/06/2014

The flowers were beautiful! She did a great job and they were exactly what I wanted. She was even able to use elements that I provided for the men's flowers and brooch elements for my bouquet. Everything was exactly what I had pictured.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Julie · Married on 07/05/2014

English Rose was professional and very helpful when we selected floral arrangements and flowers for the reception.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Clare was easy to work with and her flower arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Jacki · Married on 06/21/2014

Gorgeous work and great to work with!!!

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • User3341954 · 2+ years ago

Clare was such a great vendor to work with. She was very knowledgable of what was in season and what worked well in our bouquets and boutonnieres. The floral arrangements came out even better than what we expected and we couldn't have been any happier with the results. Thank you Clare!!

Sent on 10/25/2014

I had a wonderful experience getting my flowers from The English Rose. I opted to do silk flowers for my wedding and everyone kept gushing about how real they looked! My bouquets were beautiful and the centerpieces I rented were simple and elegant. I highly recommend her services and was very happy with all of my wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/08/2014

The English Rose did a PHENOMENAL job with my wedding flowers. They were even better than I was hoping for, and they fit with my colors and theme perfectly. So many compliments, too. Clare is so so talented, and I would recommend her to anyone. Not only does she do amazing work, she was fantastic to communicate with. Every little detail she was on top of and was so great at giving suggestions. Lastly, she was very attentive to our budget which was so great! Thank you, Clare!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Hannah · Married on 03/08/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than working with The English Rose. My flowers were GORGEOUS! I have had so many complements on how beautiful and colorful our bouquets were. The boutonnieres and centerpieces were stunning as well. Clare was very understanding, flexible, and easy to work with. She made 100% effort to give me exactly what I asked for, both in color and style. The quality of service and flowers you receive is above and beyond, for a very reasonable price! I have recommended The English Rose to many of my friends who are engaged and they too have been quite impressed. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/29/2014