Montgomery, AL 36111 Map · Phone number

About the element of {PHOTOGRAPHY}

We are a husband and wife photography team that feel that having those most precious moments of your life captured in a beautiful and meaningful way should not be a luxury! We have worked to create a package that is crazy affordable, starting at only $1500 for full event coverage. Our belief is that there is nothing more beautiful, tragic, insane, fierce, or majestic than the element of humanity; it is everything and must be paid homage.

Follow the element of {PHOTOGRAPHY} on

IMG4528sm
IMG4275sm

10 Reviews for the element of {PHOTOGRAPHY}

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/04/2013

Gina and Aaron are truly a joy to work with. Gina listened to every wild idea I had, looked at every sample I sent her, and took my preferences into consideration when planning the wedding day shoot. Aaron did a great job in his own right with the groomsmen. I'm generally not comfortable being photographed for an extended period, but the two of them were able to put me at ease. I'm proud to call them my wedding photographers- and my friends!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Gina and Aaron are amazing photographers! We used them for our engagement pictures and wedding. They go above and beyond to make sure your pictures are great. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Kayla · Married on 08/11/2012

We used The Element of Photography for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, & our wedding. Gina & Aaron did a fantastic job! Their prices are extremely reasonable, they are very professional, & are just cool people who like to have fun! They took us to the PERFECT location for our engagement pictures. They were very creative yet also let us incorporate our own ideas. They are great at capturing the moment- I loved how they just let us be "us". We got so many compliments on our pictures, & I'm just glad we got to know them. Hands down, Gina & Aaron are the photographers you want if you're looking for flexibility, creativity, & like to have a good time with your photographers!

Sent on 01/13/2013