Montgomery, AL 36117 Map · Phone number

About TLC Moments

I’m Tiffany...thanks for swinging by TLC Moments!

Military wife, momma of two {T&L}, Christian and photographer – all part of what makes my vision and my passion unique.

So, why am I here? Why am I a photographer? I’ve always been passionate about photography – from the day I got my first ‘real” Polaroid camera at age 10 to now where I’m using pro-series Nikon equipment. I discovered my true identity as a photographer when I became pregnant with my first child, T. I was fascinated by the beauty and growth of the miracle inside me. I wanted to capture every moment of that time and found my calling as a photographer. In the last year or so, I’ve had the honor of working with many photographers who inspire and challenge me to capture love and life with my camera and that’s been even more confirmation that I’m doing what I’m meant to be doing.

Not just a job, my mission is to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, to tell your story, and to show your life through the images I take. I’ve been viewing the world through my lens for over 2 years professionally and have loved every bit of turning my passion into a career. It’s truly a blessing to create pure, creative art! It’s my goal to capture the most important events life brings to each of us.

Ok, so who I am behind the lens? What makes me “me”? Coffee. Babies. Hot baths. Sunshine. Target. Worship. Georgia Bulldogs. Americal Idol. Reality TV. Girly movies. Whataburger Ketchup. St. Augustine Grass between my toes. Texas. My friends. My family. God. There are lots of little things that make me who I am and there are a few big things that make me who I am. My philosophy? Live. Laugh. Love....and be YOU.

Every year is a journey and the next few year’s adventures are taking place in Wichita, Kansas. I hope I get to meet you while we’re here!

DSC6399
eaca67656be3015c 1296260568238 DSC02522
DSC00172

1 Reviews for TLC Moments

Leah · Married on 05/27/2011

My husband and I are incredibly pleased with TLC Moments! Tiffany was very quick to reply to emails and she and her husband were very flexible with our schedule! They arrived early and were dressed nicely. They were continually take pictures, took the shots we asked for and were camera ninjas! Neither my husband and I nor our guests really noticed they were there but they still got amazing shots. They are both very creative and wonderful people!! Our photos look amazing! For me, the photographer is just as important as the dress and TLC Moments was perfect! We are not disappointed at all!!

Choose TLC Moments!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

TLC Moments FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Mandolin Productions
    Mandolin Productions Wedding Photographers

Tiffany is one of the best photographers I've ever worked with. She's fun, spontaneous, and consistently delivers amazing photographs. Not only will she be in the right place at the right time, she'll capture the moments that you would never imagine. Hands down, Tiffany is a great choice for your wedding day.