The Double T

Stevinson, CA View map

The Double T is ideal for weddings, corporate meetings, reunions, parties and much more. Let us make your special day one to remember for a lifetime.

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
  • User2983622 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely loved the venue as soon as I saw it! It's beautiful! It looks like a cute weastern town. Absolutely perfect for our wedding. They are family owed and so nice and helpful! They always got back to be with answers and anything i needed! I would definitely recommend them!
    Melissa Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tony, Carol, Arlean, & the rest of the staff made our wedding day a dream come true! They are professional, organized, and so easy to work with! They customized the day to create everything we wished for!! Every aspect of the wedding was absolutely beautiful! So glad we chose to have our wedding at the Double T.
    Kimberly Married on 04/16/2016
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tony and Carol were phenomenal, theirtheir daughter Arlean takes care of the communicating with brides about plans. The only bad thing I can say about working with Arlean, is that when I emailed her with several questions, I would only get answers to about 3/4 of them. So I would have to follow up with some of the same questions a second time. Other than that, she was very easy to work with, they were all very willing to work with us on the fun ideas we had, and even offered their own fire pit for us to use to roast s'mores!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
22368 2nd Ave Stevinson, CA, 95374
(209) 634-0187
Location of (The Double T)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Wedding Venues