The Double T

22368 2nd Ave, Stevinson, CA 95374 Map · Phone number

About The Double T

The Double T is ideal for weddings, corporate meetings, reunions, parties and much more. Let us make your special day one to remember for a lifetime.

• The Grand Oak
  • The Century
  • Dark Blue Event Venue
  • The Old Steeple

3 Reviews for The Double T

• User7819382 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved the venue as soon as I saw it! It's beautiful! It looks like a cute weastern town. Absolutely perfect for our wedding. They are family owed and so nice and helpful! They always got back to be with answers and anything i needed! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Tony, Carol, Arlean, & the rest of the staff made our wedding day a dream come true! They are professional, organized, and so easy to work with! They customized the day to create everything we wished for!! Every aspect of the wedding was absolutely beautiful! So glad we chose to have our wedding at the Double T.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2016

Tony and Carol were phenomenal, theirtheir daughter Arlean takes care of the communicating with brides about plans. The only bad thing I can say about working with Arlean, is that when I emailed her with several questions, I would only get answers to about 3/4 of them. So I would have to follow up with some of the same questions a second time. Other than that, she was very easy to work with, they were all very willing to work with us on the fun ideas we had, and even offered their own fire pit for us to use to roast s'mores!

Sent on 04/24/2016

• 22368 2nd Ave Stevinson, CA, 95374 See on map
    (209) 634-0187 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Double T)