The David Paige Band

PO Box 1142, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About The David Paige Band

The David Paige Band is a wedding band in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Bandleader, David, and his band have more than five years experience playing music at weddings. They bring life to the party with their dynamic band. It’s like having your own private rock concert on your big day.

The band features male and female vocals, keyboard, bass, guitar, and drums. The band has a complete wedding music checklist they use to guide you through the planning process. Their checklist helps keep your musical needs organized so you can make important decisions on song choices and when songs are played. The David Paige Band is easy to work with and can play ceremony, cocktail and reception music. They are also available for rehearsal dinners. The band has a large repertoire of music including acoustic, classic rock, dance, oldies, pop, punk, rock, top 40 and more.

April and mitch
April and mitch
Jackie and luca
Jackie and luca
Kristina and billy
Kristina and billy
The david paige band (adam)
The david paige band (adam)
The david paige band (dave)
The david paige band (dave)
The david paige band (tim)
The david paige band (tim)
The david paige band side view
The david paige band side view
David paige - promo photo
David paige - promo photo

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for The David Paige Band

Mitchel · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely amazing 100% professional, great musicians

Totally accommodating, fantastic musicians willing to adjust their setlist. Our entire crowd couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had because of the music.

Sent on 12/05/2018

The David Paige Band's reply:

Thanks so much, Mitchel! Your wedding was still one of the most fun we have played! You guys really stepped up to party! We are so glad to have met you guys!

April · Married on 09/09/2017

First time I heard them was my wedding!

I gave my husband full control on music for the wedding and never ended up hearing the band until the day of my wedding. I was a bit nervous, but from the communication with them, and all the flexibility they provided, I knew it was the right choice. As soon as they started their first song I knew my husband picked the perfect band! They learned a few songs we requested for us, and even called me up front to sing my favorite song with them. They were energetic and engaged with all the wedding guests. It's the number one thing people talk about when our wedding gets brought up. They were such an easy group to work with, and even since our wedding we have made sure to attend some of their other shows.

Sent on 12/06/2018

The David Paige Band's reply:

Thanks April! We had so much fun playing WITH you at your wedding! We also love seeing you guys come out whenever we play up in Wisconsin :)

Award

The David Paige Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Dance, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System