The Crafted Creative

Hilton, NY View map Visit website

The Crafted Creative is a wedding photography and invitations company based in Hilton, New York. Cathy Craft has over a decade of experience, and she would love to get together with you and create something beautiful for your special day.

The Crafted Creative offers custom stationery design suites. Whether you want a unique watermark or a watercolor of your dog to put on your wedding invitations, Cathy has you covered. You'll get an initial consultation, a rough draft, two rounds of edits, a final design, an accompanying file, and printing rights. Additional design elements, including hand lettering, are also available. Cathy's photography package includes a quick turnaround time, an online gallery with unlimited downloads, and a written release for your photos.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren B. Getting married on 11/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!!! Book Cathy immediately!!

My fiancé and I worked with Cathy to create a watercolor monogram to use throughout our wedding. I am a very type A bride so I kept coming back to Cathy with lots of requests and tweaks. She happily made the changes and was so patient. I enjoyed working with Cathy throughout the entire process. The end product was amazing and we are so excited to put it on EVERYTHING! I would recommend using Cathy for any watercoloring you need.
  • Michelle
    Michelle I. Married on 10/08/2022

Easy to work with

Cathy and Eliza were so amazing to work with! They have a working relationship with our videographers, which made it so seamless! They were able to get all the shots and not be in each other’s ways, which made it easier on us. The moment we saw their site we knew they were a great fit for what we were looking for, more natural and light pictures. We did our engagement shoot with them as well, which made the day of even better since we had the rapport built already. I had a shot list prepared and example pictures and they made sure we got to everything. They also helped make my “photo challenge” a success (we ran to each table during a specific song and took a picture with each table individually) everyone had so much fun during it! And they got us a sneak peek super quick!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee F. Married on 08/27/2022

Attentive & Beautiful Wedding Photographer

I LOVE LOVE LOVED our wedding photos! From the first call all the way through to delivering our photos, Cathy was attentive and professional. She helped walk me through planning my wedding schedule to leave enough time for all the pictures we wanted to incorporate. The pictures came out absolutely stunning, we got every shot wanted & we didn’t feel like we were taking pictures our whole wedding day. Definitely recommend booking her for your wedding - she won’t disappoint!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Crafted Creative 1
Exclusive

Pricing

39 Smith Street Hilton, NY, 14468
Location of (The Crafted Creative)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding