The Couture Event Architect

11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About The Couture Event Architect

Briana Cymone, better known as The Couture Event Architect is a renowned wedding producer and designer, curating weddings, engagement celebrations, and couples anniversaries for a select clientele in Atlanta, Georgia and internationally. Founder and lead planner Briana Cymone specializes in curating uniquely innovative wedding celebrations with her clients being the muse! To accurately represent you and your partner, Briana designs an event that mirrors your distinct personalities making this a truly personalized and memorable planning experience.

Briana has created fabulous events with and for brands such as David Tutera, Bad Boy Entertainment, Universal Records, US Chamber Al Hambra, and more.

The Couture Event Architect offers planning services for a range of events, including engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples can choose to hire Briana for full-service planning and design, planning only, design only, or bridal fashion styling. The company can provide services such as gift curation, security management, vow writing, and out-of-town guest coordination. The following essential planning services are also offered by the company:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Venue selection
  • Vendor management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered

Although located in Atlanta, Georgia, The Couture Event Architect offers planning services to couples in Washington, DC, Los Angeles, California, and South Florida. She also offers international and destination wedding planning.

Follow The Couture Event Architect on

2 Reviews for The Couture Event Architect

• Brook

Brook and Sean · Married on 09/03/2018

A Real Life Wedding Whisperer!

I originally started out planing our wedding on my own to make sure I got exactly what I wanted how I wanted it. I was in over my head and my husband saw it. Apparently he had enough because he started calling wedding planners. We ended up hiring The Couture Event Architect and working with her for over a year planning our wedding. Briana knows her stuff and treated us like we were her only clients. She was like a wedding whisperer and could practically see our thoughts. She handled everything, kept us on track, educated our wedding party, managed the caterer and every service involved, worked to keep us on our budget, handled the guest list. She picked my wedding dress styled me. Everything! Our wedding day was perfect. Briana maximized and exceeded expectations we didn’t know we had!

Sent on 04/18/2019

The Couture Event Architect FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 400.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Couture Event Architect 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 11175 Cicero Drive, Suite 100 Atlanta, GA, 30022 See on map
    (404) 481-3692 (Phone number)
    (561) 617-4286 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only!