2250 Premier Resort Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Map · Phone number
1 review
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort is a premier meeting and special event venue located in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that offers lakeside views and over 17,000 square feet of event space. This conveniently located venue boasts several flexible event spaces, full event planning services, and a world-class, on-site catering and events team. Whether you’re simply looking for a board room or ballroom rental, The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort provides a variety of elegant and neutral rooms ready for your unique personalization.

Facilities and Capacity

Located near several popular hotels and major Florida highways, this full-service events venue offers over 17,000 square feet of configurable event space to accommodate weddings, conferences, business events, and other special occasions. The beautiful Grand Foyer showcases exposed brick, tall windows for natural light, and gleaming tiles. Outdoor ceremonies or cocktail hours can be held on the scenic Back Veranda with the backdrop of a serene lake. Perfect for larger indoor events, the Ballroom features wood paneling and upscale décor. Other event spaces include an executive board room and room with theater-style conference seating.

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort provides event rentals and event planning for weddings and other special events. You’ll be provided with a dedicated on-site events and meeting specialist who will help you plan décor, catering, and other services for an event that perfectly matches your wedding style and vision. Event services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet
  • Parking and wheelchair access

Cuisine

Their professional in-house chefs will work with you to create customized food and beverage packages to meet your personal tastes and preferences. Using fresh, high-quality ingredients sourced through local partnerships, they’ll craft beautiful and memorable dishes your guest will rave about for years to come.

Other Services

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.

Follow The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort on

1 Reviews for The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort

• Kaysey

Kaysey Little · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Excellent Experience Thus Far

Thus far, since my wedding is not until February of 2020, my experience with Penny and the rest of the staff at the Conference Center at Barefoot Resort has been nothing but amazing. When we went in and toured prior to signing the contract, Penny showed us around and then took us into her office where she allowed me to ask my pages of questions I had for her. She answered all of them on her own before I even was able to finish off the questions on my own. She then took time to get to know my future husband and myself, what we like, our styles and so on. After that we went over pricing and she told me she would send me a proposal by the end of the day. Within 30 minutes of leaving the venue we received the first draft of the proposal. There were a couple of changes we decided to make and she had those made within the day. We signed the proposal and put our deposit down to save our date. Since then, I have reached out to her on a few occasions to ask some questions and she has responded quickly and professionally every time. Last week I asked her if I could come up to see the venue again because (as our wedding gets closer), I wanted to look around again and start getting ideas on how to decorate. Penny emailed me back and scheduled a time for me to go, which was yesterday. Again, she was extremely sweet and accommodating and took the time to show me around and sit down with me and answer a few more questions I had. Overall, my experience with the conference center and their staff has been amazing! Penny and her staff have put me at ease and there is no doubt that my wedding will be stress free with Penny as my contact person! I highly recommend working with Penny and her team!

Sent on 11/15/2019

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort Pricing

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort Price Rates

The Conference Center at Barefoot Resort FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    April
    June
    July
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    February