Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,300
Availability Check your date

About The Charming Details

The Charming Details. LLC is a wedding and event planning service based in metro Atlanta. We strive to create visions come alive and have fun along the way. Let us handle all the details!

Follow The Charming Details on

8 Reviews for The Charming Details

1 User photo

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 10/05/2019

The BEST decision you will make

Where do I even begin? Courtney is simply INCREDIBLE in every sense of the word. We hired her to be a "day of" coordinator, which is laughable now because from the second we hired her (about 9 months our from my wedding) to my wedding date she was involved every step of the way. She immediately took over managing all of my vendors, kept me on track of all the details (even the little ones I hasn't even thought about) and regularly checked in with me. She thought of EVERYTHING - scheduled and attended my walkthroughs, customized my timeline, worked closely with vendors to update on timing/logistics, kept me on track with invites/RSVP deadlines, etc.. She became part of our family throughout this process because of how closely she worked with us and we trusted her with everything. She was always a text or phone call away and responded immediately to everything I sent her. On my actual wedding day, she and her amazing team worked so hard to make everything absolutely perfect. She managed the timeline, dealt with the 200+ people and all their various needs/issues, managed the vendors, solved any problem that came up, and did probably 100+ things behind the scenes that I don't know about to make sure nothing went wrong - all the while keeping the biggest smile on her face and having the best energy. My strap broke on my dress and she was so prepared that she was able to fix it in literally 5 minutes. She was with me every step of the way - from when I hired her on the very first day to the send-off at the end of the night. She made sure I always had a drink in my hand, checked in on me throughout the night to make sure I was ok, and was constantly updating the timeline when I was running slightly behind (so smoothly that I never even noticed). I was stress-free on my wedding day because I knew she would handle any and everything. She is incredibly patient and handles herself with such grace that she has been such a calming force for me amongst all the stress and I just could not recommend her enough. I've already recommended her to my best friend and want to recommend her and her team to EVERYONE - she was the best decision I made in the wedding process and she will be the best decision in yours as well.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Laney

Laney Piefke · Married on 07/05/2019

She⠹s awesome!

Courtney was extraordinary.... there are truly not enough words to thank her. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and positivity were above & beyond. She made us feel so comfortable, loved and cared for throughout the entire process. I couldn’t have imagined a better coordinator for the day of our wedding and am forever thankful. Even after the wedding was over, my friends and family continued to tell me how great she was throughout the week. Honestly, I’m going to miss her! Without a doubt, I will be recommending her to friends, family, and future brides (anyone) looking to put on an event in the future. Courtney - you are the best of the best!

Sent on 07/30/2019

The Charming Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1050
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Alpharetta, 30005 See on map
    470-397-3407 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Charming Details)