Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number

About The Charming Details

The Charming Details. LLC is a wedding and event planning service based in metro Atlanta. We strive to create visions come alive and have fun along the way. Let us handle all the details!

Follow The Charming Details on

3860995dd52623d4 alexwisted www alexwistedphotography com 2 16 19

5 Reviews for The Charming Details

Alexa · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Day Ever!

We worked with Courtney for our month-of coordinating and she was wonderful! She went above and beyond to ensure that our day was all about us. Her professionalism, care, and attention were top notch. Our families loved her and we raved about her to everyone at the wedding. She truly made our day a memorable one. We highly recommend The Charming Details!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Deiona

Deiona · Married on 03/17/2019

The Perfect Day!

Having Courtney as our wedding coordinator was a life saver. I honestly thought I could do it on my own but I quickly became overwhelmed. Courtney kept me on track with the things I needed to do and she flawlessly completed tasks on her end. Our wedding day was perfect because of all of Courtney's work. I did not worry about a thing on my wedding day and I have The Charming Details to thank for that. During the planning process she was always quick to respond to messages and she gave great suggestions. I truly enjoyed working with Courtney to make my wedding an unforgettable day!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • F

Frances Dadzie · Married on 10/21/2018

My husband and I were very pleased with there services.

I had an amazing experience,with using charming details Courtney Jackson is a great coordinator,she was very attentive and hardworking and went above and beyond to make our wedding a success .I would highly recommend her for your wedding. Me and my husband were very honored to use her services and we are extremely grateful.

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Charming Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2