The Cake Lady

Denver, CO View map

We are accepting orders on a limited basis as our baker has been on hiatus. Select dates/periods of the year are available. Please check with us for availability and plan well in advance for your cake.

100% custom cakes - minimum $200/starting price for all wedding cakes - or 33 servings (serving count does not include anniversary tier). Special discounts for military and Masonic fraternity organizations (military ID and/or membership dues card required for discount) of 15%.

We can work with gluten intolerance, Vegan lifestyle, Kosher-style (not true Kosher) and can also do organic.

If you have a special dietary need, we can figure out how to meet that need. While it may cost slightly more, the quality of the end product will be well worth the additional cost.

For our clients, our philosophy is, "it's your event, not ours." Because we believe this so strongly, even if we would not personally do something the way you would, your happiness is what's important.

We work with a very limited number of clients each year so book early. We look forward to working with you.

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent quality, excellent price. Delivery was even included (to the YMCA)!
    Even though the cake was beautiful and delicious, the best part about this vendor is that I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even got a contact phone number other than myself in case she needed to address any last minute issues and not bug me on my very busy big day - not that we needed this but I think it's a smart move. I never even saw this lady, she just came in, set up our cake and was gone!

The Cake Lady's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm taking a bit of a hiatus these days as I'm finishing up the degree I didn't complete many years ago. I continue to do cakes for my previous clients, but am not taking on new ones right now. I'm pleased that you thought my work so great. I remember your cake exactly and I did actually stay and serve it -- I just tried to be as "gone" as possible and stay out of the way. The hummingbirds and the venue were perfect! Call me if you ever need anything.
    Sue Married on 04/10/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It's bad enough turning 60, but Cynthia made my day so very special just by the time she spent with me planning not only the design but the ingredients. I have a gluten and lactose intolerance, and the cake tasted amazing! No one could believe that this wasn't a "regular" cake. Everytime I thought something was going to be an obstacle, she would overcome that obstacle. I had seen my cake on a television show, and she actually went on their website and not only duplicated the cake but exceeded my expectations!! Thanks, Cynthia-Sue
    Denise Married on 12/31/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cindy was a joy to work with. I was told by other bakers that they wouldn't/couldn't provide the cake that I wanted. That THAT wasn't a wedding cake. Cindy happily embraced my vision and provided us with a cake that was unique, delicious and beautiful. Have even used her since and as always she didn't disappoint.
    Denise Talbot-Bizer
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

2271-A Coronado Pky N Denver, 80229
Location of (The Cake Lady)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding