Garwood, NJ 07027 Map · Phone number

About The Bride Organizer

As a wedding Day-of-Coordinator, I have been helping brides to coordinate and plan their weddings since 2008. I have a passion for weddings and event coordinating, enjoying finding solutions when time is short. Previously, my career includes corporate planning and logistics work for large companies such as Liz Claiborne, Bed Bath & Beyond and L’Oreal USA. Today, I enjoy taking the skills I learned in my corporate experience to help brides plan their big day. There is no other day like your wedding, and the time leading up to your wedding should be filled with wonderful memories. I’m always honored to be a part of that special time in the lives of my brides.

Follow The Bride Organizer on

1c49e230083d0e22 1528733121 59eab47cccaafaf4 1528733120 ca811d498fcdadf2 152873

10 Reviews for The Bride Organizer

Jessica Weiss · Married on 11/03/2018

A great decision!

At first we weren’t going to hire a day-of coordinator because “we could handle it.” However, we were given some advice of how critical this role is to reduce stress and have fun on your special day while having a vendor agnostic coordinator to handle, well, pretty much everything! Michelle, aka The Bride Organizer, was this person for us, and she was perfect. She knows what she is doing, is extremely detailed, and cares that everything goes as planned without having to disturb the bride and groom. With the day now past, we simply couldn't imagine doing it without Michelle. We just can’t say enough positive things about Michelle and how important she was to our day. Her conference calls leading up to the event were to discuss details, but they also soothed us as it became evident we were in great hands. Not only would we recommend Michelle, we would say don’t even try to accomplish this on your own and call her right away!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Cristina Camacho · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Job!

I was the lead makeup and hair artist for a wedding in the fall and Michelle was the brides planner. She was pleasant and great to work with. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding planner!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Hiring The Bride Organizer was the BEST decison we made!

My Husband and I got married last month after planning our wedding for over a year. Out of all the decisions we made hiring Michelle, The Bride Organizer, was probably the best! We were so stressed about how the day was going to turn out and the end of the planning process was getting so overwhelming but Michelle was there to keep us calm and assist in any way she could. We spoke on the phone every month leading up to my wedding and several times the week before. She helped me come up with the best timeline for the day’s events and even confirmed with all my vendors the week before. The day of the wedding could have been so stressful, but we did not have to worry about anything, she handled it all! Michelle made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we were enjoying our special day. We know that our wedding would not have turned out as perfect as it did, if Michelle wasn’t there!
    I highly recommend The Bride Organizer, she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Bride Organizer FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1