The Bridal Suite

Saint Peters, MO View map Visit website

The Bridal Suite is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Saint Peters, Missouri. The team at this company is truly passionate about making newlyweds-to-be look and feel their very best on their big day. Working with a focus on excellent quality, they offer years of experience in the industry and have had their work published nationally and internationally. They can provide on-location beauty services and also welcome clients to their elegant salon.

The Bridal Suite strives to provide a stress-free experience for clients. They understand how important your wedding is, and offer consultations and trials in advance to ensure that you know exactly what to expect on the day. Their team can offer airbrush and contour makeup applications, while false lashes are also available upon request. Group bookings are available, taking care of your entire wedding party. Along with styling options including blowouts and upstyles, stylists can also offer a range of pre-wedding conditioning treatments such as:

• Keratin treatments
  • Haircuts
  • Coloring
  • Extensions
  • Perms
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Shaylynn Married on 07/24/2021

Professional and Fun!

This is my second time being styled by Abbi for a wedding event. The first was as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. I loved working with her so much for that day, I knew I wanted her to do my own wedding hair and makeup! Abbi and her team are quick, professional, fun to talk to, and do an incredible job. My hair and makeup lasted all day, even for an outdoor reception in 95 degree weather. I would highly recommend Abbi for your big day!

The Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Shaylynn!! We loved being a part of your big day as well as your friends!! We wish you nothing but the best!!
    Mary G. Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent hair stylists and makeup artists for any event.

I was so impressed with how professional my hair and makeup looked for both my wedding and my friend’s wedding. I would highly recommend The Bridal Suite for your event!

The Bridal Suite's reply:

We enjoyed being a part of your big day as well as Shay’s!! Thank you so much for the kind review! We wish you nothing but the best!!
  • Corina
    Corina C. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing ❤️

Abbi did my hair and make up for my wedding day and she did not disappoint! She did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup and made me feel so beautiful for my big day! I was blown away with the final result. She is super sweet, very laid back and friendly. I never wear make up so she was very patient with me and was able to do exactly what I envisioned for myself! I can not tell you how many compliments I received throughout the night. Would 100% recommend her!

The Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much!! We’re so happy you and everyone else loved it!! Thank you for inviting us! We wish you nothing but the best!!

Deals

The Bridal Suite 1
Gift
The next 5 brides to book us for their wedding will receive our bridal emergency kit for free! This kit is a $75 value with over 20 items included!

5841 Suemandy dr Ste 208 Saint Peters, MO, 63376
314-974-4174

Always open
Location of (The Bridal Suite)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding