1515 Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Bridal Connection

The Bridal Connection is a full service bridal shop serving Colorado and the Front Range for over 25 years. We have dedicated ourselves to providing personalized service, quality merchandise, and an exceptional selection. Our consultants enjoy working with each bride, groom, and wedding party to ensure a unique shopping experience. Our staff is a happy to assist you in browsing our store for ideas, or helping you design your entire wedding ensemble. Taking care of our customers is our number one goal.

We carry nearly 200 sample bridal gowns from our many different designers. In addition, we have bridesmaids, prom, debutante, flower girl, mother-of-the-bride, and special occasion dresses, as well as tuxedos and many accessories.

We are located in Longmont, Colorado, nestled against the Rocky Mountains. Please click on the map link to the left to locate us.

Thank you for visiting our web-site. We look forward to working with you in person.

Sincerely,

ember hairstream ember hairstream 0118
ember hairstream ember hairstream 0100

137 Reviews for The Bridal Connection

Lizeth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Easy to navigate, well organized, variety of selections.

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Connection. Many of the stores I had visited in Norther Colorado did not have an equivalent selection of Maggie Soterro gowns (I tend to gravitate towards her designs) so I found many dresses that fit my taste and that I really liked. I did find my dream gown and had "the moment" when I stepped onto the pedestal. I was immediately in love. However, when I noticed the pricetag I was disappointed...it was outside of my budget. However, Cindy (the owner and my consultant) stated that she would be willing to sell me the sample. After the sample discount, it was right in my price range! After I found my dress, my party and I also began to browse the bridesmaids dresses, even though it was after our appointment ended. Cindy was very accommodating and pulled a few dresses we liked off of the mannequins. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection to any bride because of the quality of their gowns and staff hospitality.

The Bridal Connection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Melissa Sue Photography
    Melissa Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Love everyone at The Bridal Connection! Cindy and Kim are so knowledgeable and friendly, and they have a great selection and prices!

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

The Bridal Connection has every type of bridal gown you could imagine. There is no question you will find what you are looking for when you visit their cute store in Longmont.

• Colorado Rose Cake Company
    Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Cindy and her staff at the Bridal Connection are great to work with and have a huge selection to choose from. Both of my daughter's were able to find the dress of their dreams.

• 1515 Main Street Longmont, CO 80501 See on map