About The Bridal Connection

The Bridal Connection is a full service bridal shop serving Colorado and the Front Range for over 25 years. We have dedicated ourselves to providing personalized service, quality merchandise, and an exceptional selection. Our consultants enjoy working with each bride, groom, and wedding party to ensure a unique shopping experience. Our staff is a happy to assist you in browsing our store for ideas, or helping you design your entire wedding ensemble. Taking care of our customers is our number one goal.

We carry nearly 200 sample bridal gowns from our many different designers. In addition, we have bridesmaids, prom, debutante, flower girl, mother-of-the-bride, and special occasion dresses, as well as tuxedos and many accessories.

We are located in Longmont, Colorado, nestled against the Rocky Mountains. Please click on the map link to the left to locate us.

Thank you for visiting our web-site. We look forward to working with you in person.

Sincerely,

Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Connection. Many of the stores I had visited in Norther Colorado did not have an equivalent selection of Maggie Soterro gowns (I tend to gravitate towards her designs) so I found many dresses that fit my taste and that I really liked. I did find my dream gown and had "the moment" when I stepped onto the pedestal. I was immediately in love. However, when I noticed the pricetag I was disappointed...it was outside of my budget. However, Cindy (the owner and my consultant) stated that she would be willing to sell me the sample. After the sample discount, it was right in my price range! After I found my dress, my party and I also began to browse the bridesmaids dresses, even though it was after our appointment ended. Cindy was very accommodating and pulled a few dresses we liked off of the mannequins. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection to any bride because of the quality of their gowns and staff hospitality.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were amazing! I worked with Jenn to pick out my dress and she was so patient with me and really helped me figure out what I wanted and I found the most amazing dress! And they worked with me to get me the best price on the dress. I also used one of their alterations ladies, Brenda, and she was wonderful and got my dress altered perfectly. Highly recommend Bridal Connection!

Profile Picture Marinne, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1469479981295 sorella 1
220x220 sq 1469479991522 sorella 2

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Love everyone at The Bridal Connection! Cindy and Kim are so knowledgeable and friendly, and they have a great selection and prices!

The Bridal Connection has every type of bridal gown you could imagine. There is no question you will find what you are looking for when you visit their cute store in Longmont.

Cindy and her staff at the Bridal Connection are great to work with and have a huge selection to choose from. Both of my daughter's were able to find the dress of their dreams.

1515 Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501   See On Map
303-772-2047 (phone)
The Bridal Connection is a wedding bridal shop from Longmont, Colorado . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Colorado, Sothern Colorado, and sourding states. The Bridal Connection is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for over 25 years. We specialize in bridal gowns and wedding attire.