1515 Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Bridal Connection

The Bridal Connection is a full-service bridal shop located in Longmont, Colorado. For more than 25 years, the boutique has made the wedding day shopping experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Highly qualified consultants will assist you with personalized style choices, quality service, and an expansive selection of wedding day attire options. Whether you already have your wedding day look planned or you need assistance putting it together, the staff at the Bridal Connection will help you find the options that work best for you, with over 200 sample gowns in store from a variety of top designers.

The Bridal Connection offers services to outfit not only the bride, but your entire wedding party, including bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers, fathers, flower girls, and ring bearers. As well as designer gowns and tuxedo rentals, the shop also offers a selection of accessories, including garters, jewelry, hair accessories, shoes, veils, and undergarments. Services provided by the boutique include:

• Trunk shows

Sophisticated gown
ember hairstream ember hairstream 0118

137 Reviews for The Bridal Connection

Lizeth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Easy to navigate, well organized, variety of selections.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Connection. Many of the stores I had visited in Norther Colorado did not have an equivalent selection of Maggie Soterro gowns (I tend to gravitate towards her designs) so I found many dresses that fit my taste and that I really liked. I did find my dream gown and had "the moment" when I stepped onto the pedestal. I was immediately in love. However, when I noticed the pricetag I was disappointed...it was outside of my budget. However, Cindy (the owner and my consultant) stated that she would be willing to sell me the sample. After the sample discount, it was right in my price range! After I found my dress, my party and I also began to browse the bridesmaids dresses, even though it was after our appointment ended. Cindy was very accommodating and pulled a few dresses we liked off of the mannequins. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection to any bride because of the quality of their gowns and staff hospitality.

Sent on 10/10/2017

The Bridal Connection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Melissa Sue Photography
    Melissa Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Love everyone at The Bridal Connection! Cindy and Kim are so knowledgeable and friendly, and they have a great selection and prices!

• Brookside Gardens Event Center
    Brookside Gardens Event Center Banquet Halls

The Bridal Connection has every type of bridal gown you could imagine. There is no question you will find what you are looking for when you visit their cute store in Longmont.

• Colorado Rose Cake Company
    Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Cindy and her staff at the Bridal Connection are great to work with and have a huge selection to choose from. Both of my daughter's were able to find the dress of their dreams.

• 1515 Main Street Longmont, Colorado, 80501 See on map