The Bridal Connection Reviews

137 | Longmont, CO

137 Reviews for The Bridal Connection

Lizeth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Easy to navigate, well organized, variety of selections.

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a wonderful experience at The Bridal Connection. Many of the stores I had visited in Norther Colorado did not have an equivalent selection of Maggie Soterro gowns (I tend to gravitate towards her designs) so I found many dresses that fit my taste and that I really liked. I did find my dream gown and had "the moment" when I stepped onto the pedestal. I was immediately in love. However, when I noticed the pricetag I was disappointed...it was outside of my budget. However, Cindy (the owner and my consultant) stated that she would be willing to sell me the sample. After the sample discount, it was right in my price range! After I found my dress, my party and I also began to browse the bridesmaids dresses, even though it was after our appointment ended. Cindy was very accommodating and pulled a few dresses we liked off of the mannequins. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection to any bride because of the quality of their gowns and staff hospitality.

Marinne · Married on 12/02/2017

They were amazing! I worked with Jenn to pick out my dress and she was so patient with me and really helped me figure out what I wanted and I found the most amazing dress! And they worked with me to get me the best price on the dress. I also used one of their alterations ladies, Brenda, and she was wonderful and got my dress altered perfectly. Highly recommend Bridal Connection!

Carli · Married on 10/07/2017

I have recommended The Bridal Connection to every future bride I meet! Every time I walked into the salon Cindy and Kimberly greeted us with big smiles and knew me by name! It made my bridal experience so special and I felt like each time I was there I was important to them. Thank you so much ladies, I LOVE my dress!

• CoBoundAdv

Jenn · Married on 10/06/2017

I choose Bridal Connection after having a horrible experience at a large chain bridal store. From the moment, I walked in to the store I felt this place would hold the dress for me. I went several times to try on different dresses but I couldn't just say yes. I went to try on another dress elsewhere but all I could think of was one of the dresses I tried on at Bridal Connection. I knew from that moment there was only one dress for me. They helped me to vision the custom elements on the dress as well.

I went to try on dresses alone since my friends and family are not local. I felt very well taken care of when I was there at the store. They were behind patient and generous. There were so supportive when my dress finally came in and I was there try it on again. I can't imagine ever having a better experience. They helped shaped my experience to be magical and so meaning for me.

I would recommend them over and over again a hundred times over! Thank You Bridal Connection for being a part of my wedding day!

• Dyann

Dyann · Married on 09/22/2017

I had a great experience! All of the staff at the Bridal Connection were friendly, helpful, and caring... down to the fine details. They helped me find the perfect dress, order tuxes, and make sure my dress was steamed and ready for the wedding. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to every bride!

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you so much Bridal Connection and Kimberly for helping me find the perfect dress. I let her know exactly what I wanted and found the dress, veil, and belt all at Bridal Connection. It was the first and only dress shop I went to. Throughout the whole process, everyone was so kind, fun, and easy to work with. I was allowed to make payments and store my dress there for safe keeping. I also loved Brenda, their alterations suggestion. My dress took my groom's breath away and was perfect for a cowboy chic wedding. Thank you all for making the experience so fun!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

I love the ladies at Bridal Connection! I seriously have no complaints, it was literally the easiest part of planning my wedding. If you are considering stopping in, you will not regret it! I went in not having any clue of what I wanted and within an hour, Cindy and Kimberly had nailed it down. My friend and I got married within 2 months of each other and were bridesmaids in each other's weddings and we bought all of our attire at Bridal Connection. Even with all of the chaos, every time I spoke to Kimberly she knew exactly what I was talking about. I would recommend them to anyone interested in a stress free bridal experience!

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

What a great experience working with Cindy at the Bridal Connection! Cindy listened to my likes and dislikes of every dress I tried on and ended up picking out the dress I fell in love with! She is professional, so nice and makes the entire process easy. The dresses are top quality and reasonably priced. Thank you so much Cindy!

Haley · Married on 07/01/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend that all brides go to this store when looking for a wedding dress and their bridesmaid dresses. I found mine last month at this store, and I could not be any happier than I am with my choice in a dress and bridal shop! I am not usually someone who is into designer clothing, but you will definitely not regret choosing a dress from the wonderful designers in this store. If you are into lace wedding dresses, this is definitely the place for you! They also have several different options that are fitting to almost any bride. Also, the service was wonderful! The owner Cindy was so incredibly helpful in pulling dresses that were exactly what I was looking for and always respected our price range. The store is nicely kept, inviting, and is a wonderful atmosphere for trying on dresses for the most important day of your life! I have had nothing but pleasant experiences all of the times I have been there, and I cannot wait to have my bridesmaids get their dresses there. Highly recommended! :) Enjoy your shopping experience there! :)

• Citroncrazy

Petra · Married on 02/20/2017

I had a great experience at the Bridal Connection. They were very friendly. My dress arrived on time, and they also recommended a great seamstress for my dress alterations. I'm glad that Longmont has a local wedding boutique!

Daira · Married on 11/01/2016

Had such a great experience dress shopping here! Had a pretty large group with me and they were so accommodating. Ordering my dress was so easy and I felt so beautiful when my dress arrived. They put me in some great accessories to help glam me up. I didn't have alterations done here because I live in Boston, but the salon is beautiful and was very responsive to my needs!

This is the place! Emily was just absolutely a delight in assisting me in finding my dress. No pressure, we were in no hurry and I tried on every dress I wanted to and found the one! The whole experience was a blast and from ordering to the final pick up it was organized and fun!
    Shop your local bridal shop
    Thank you.

Mallory · Married on 09/22/2016

Many brides have a clear idea of what they're seeking in a wedding dress. When I walked in to Bridal Connection, I had NO IDEA what I wanted! Cindy and her staff seized the opportunity to help me navigate Bridal Connection's wide variety of styles, try on a sampling of dresses, and identify what features I desired in a wedding gown. All the while, demonstrating the utmost patience and professionalism. Cindy and her team are knowledgeable, provide expert advice, and are a genuinely joyful, uplifting group. They made what could have been a stressful, overwhelming experience fun, easy, and energizing. Even after choosing and purchasing a dress, Bridal Connection continued to help by recommending an EXCELLENT alterationist, safely storing my dress, and steaming the gown before my wedding day. I found the PERFECT dress at Bridal Connection and had a wonderful time doing so. I HIGHLY recommend supporting this local business and its exceptional team!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/12/2016

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience than what I received at The Bridal Connection. This was the third and the last store I visited in two days. The atmosphere helped put me at ease and I was never once rushed through my long decision making process. The staff was so helpful and courteous as I decided on my dress and each time I came back into the store. My mom got her dress for the wedding there too. That experience was just as pleasant. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection for the atmosphere, staff, selection, and value.

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the best experience working with the Bridal Connection for my wedding dress and our bridesmaid dresses! Each of the dresses we looked at were reasonably priced, and although they don't do in house alterations, they make it so easy to have them done with their preferred seamstress at the location. Every dress I tried on was beautiful and each of my bridesmaids were able to pick their dresses and have their alterations done in a timely manner. I never felt the pressure to buy a higher priced dress or pick something I didn't truly love. I went in and Cindy helped me try on so amny dresses and guided me to find the one I loved the most.

Caitlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

I had an amazing experience at the bridal connection. The selection was great and the service was even better. Cindy is so knowledgable and really helped me find the perfect dress.

Shannon · Married on 06/17/2016

The Bridal Connection was the only place I shopped because I didn't feel the need to go anywhere else after visiting. Cindy was absolutely fabulous, patient, and VERY knowledgeable. I explained what I wanted and she pulled dresses that she thought would both look good and fit my wants. My dress was the third one I tried on and it took 30 minutes. She was so great at accommodating my family and I as I tried on dresses. The shop is popular and there was other customers in there while she was helping me. She handled the back and forth between customers graciously, never leaving me to feel abandoned. The seamstress, Brenda was wonderful. She was so sweet and handled all my alterations very well. Overall, Bridal Connection was a great experience. Everyone at my wedding was asking where I purchased my dress. Two of my friends who are getting married next year have already stopped in to see them :)

Kimberly was very helpful and listened to all of my ideas! I did not feel rushed or pressured for one second. When I found the dress of my dreams I was encouraged to try a few more just to be sure and when I was ready to put it back on she let me wear it as long as I wanted!
    The selection was very elegant and I had plenty of options but wasn't overwhelmed. I had such an incredible experience shopping here, can't wait to walk down the aisle in my incredible gown!

Kaylyn · Married on 06/04/2016

I could have not asked for a better experience for finding my wedding dress! The staff at Bridal Connection are amazing and make finding your wedding dress stress free!

Was a very friendly and fun environment! I had a great time with my family and friends.

Emma · Married on 05/19/2016

I originally chose the Bridal Connection because they were the only place I could find that carried the collection of dresses I was looking for. I was so pleased with the service I received there. Cindy and her team are so friendly and helpful in every way. It was very easy to set up an appointment and I felt so welcome and important when trying on dresses for my special day. They carried exactly what I was looking for and they were welcoming to my family and friends that joined me in my search for the perfect dress! I would absolutely recommend that Bridal Connection to any woman looking for a great place to find her wedding dress and accessories!

Alissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Absolutely amazing bridal shop! Staff was great to work with and definitely went over and beyond for me! My dress could not be more perfect !

Kris · Married on 08/02/2015

My daughter selected her bridal dress from the Bridal Connection. All of the staff was always extremely helpful, responsive, and also provided great advise which helped us in the transport and storage of the dress before the wedding. The dress was ready and beautifully pressed just as promised. The men's attire was rented from this location, we received great help and advise on how we could work with a non-traditional wedding party on the grooms side (that included a grooms woman), and we thought the selection was very nice., and when we picked up the men's attire, everything we selected was in great condition and exactly what we wanted.