The Bedford Village Inn

Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Bedford Village Inn

Setting the stage for truly extraordinary weddings in the heart of New England!

From the moment you step onto our nationally acclaimed, Four Diamond property, you won’t be able to help but fall in love all over again! Our premier 10-acre estate in Southern New Hampshire, once the site of a working farm, underwent a multi-million dollar restoration which has transformed the farm into our luxurious Inn, Boutique Hotel, Restaurant and Salon and Spa. Conveniently located just 5 miles from the Manchester Boston Regional airport, you’ll find yourself in a different world, one in which the beauty of nature blends seamlessly with sophisticated New England style, charm, sophistication and elegance to compliment your special day.

Our versatile, indoor and outdoor spaces, boast both historic charm and modern amenities, and can accommodate anywhere from 12 – 250 guests. Pair that with our expert planning services, award-winning cuisine, overnight accommodations and bridal services - the Bedford Village Inn is guaranteed to provide the perfect setting for your very special occasion. From bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions, cocktail hours, rehearsal dinners, post wedding breakfasts and more – look no further than the Bedford Village Inn!

When inquiring, please note whether you're anticipating a guest count of less than 80 or greater than 80.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Event Planning (7)
Indoor (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Cake (1)

I can't say enough about Melissa and the whole team at BVI. The venue is truly gorgeous with such attention to detail, but the professionalism and service is what sets this venue apart from others in the area. They were always quick to respond to my emails, and then went above and beyond on the wedding day to make sure my husband and I and our friends and families had an unforgettable experience. BVI is amazing and we were truly lucky to have our wedding at this stunning place!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff for planning and on site staff were fabulous. This was the third wedding I was involved in planning and the Bedford Village Inn was hands down the best venue I have experienced.

Profile Picture Paul , 10/8/17, 1 Review

Thai
Vietnamese
7 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working at the BVI. Great staff ... awesome reception room. Grounds are beautiful....so many picture opportunities for gorgeous wedding photography!

Lovely setting, friendly professional staff, well-appointed client and guest amenities. It's a pleasure to officiate ceremonies at the Bedford Village Inn!

Excellent service in a traditional New England setting. Perfect for the intimate wedding experience!

BVI is great location for any event. It has beautiful grounds and interior that makes for great photos. Professional and friendly staffs that help your event run smoothly.

Always a beautiful time here! I love coming to do weddings at the Bedford Village Inn. I also have attended weddings here and it's been beautiful!

83 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

02108   See On Map
2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford, NH 03110   See On Map
603-472-2001 (phone)
The Bedford Village Inn is a wedding Venue from North of Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. The Bedford Village Inn is a professional wedding Planning Venue that has been part of the North of Boston wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Formal Barn Weddings.