The Bedford Village Inn Reviews

The Bedford Village Inn 6
The Bedford Village Inn 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Lewis · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Elegant, and staff is super friendly!

Brianna made time for me the day after I first contacted her. She sat down with my mom and I and answered every question we could think of. We walked around the venue with her for an hour. She didn't seem rushed at all. She was super pleasant and very helpful. She made it impossible to say no to Bedford, as well as how gorgeous the venue is.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

The Bedford Village Inn was the most perfect wedding venue ever! We love that it is a full service location, meaning that the rehearsal dinner, rehearsal, wedding ceremony, reception, overnight accommodations, and day after brunch can all be held on site. That was super convenient for us and our guests. The location itself is stunning both inside and out! And the staff goes above and beyond to make the bride and groom feel like the most special people on earth. Nicolette and Shannon, our coordinators, were fantastic and super helpful throughout the entire process. We will continue to go back to the BVI for dinner and celebrations for many years to come, it's our favorite spot!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Cremo · Married on 06/15/2019

Not enough words to express how happy we were. The staff was amazing. They do SO MUCH for you to make it stress free. 1000 stars!

My dream wedding come true! The staff were unbelievable. Our wedding coordinator Brianna was out of this world. They made the ceremony and reception look beautiful and are so accommodating. They made the experience stress free and it was like a fairy tale. You won’t regret getting married here! & the food was to die for!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    The Bedford Village Inn 16
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

A dream come true

My husband and I got married here on 5/26/19. Our wedding was absolutely everything that we could ever asked for AND MORE! We first went there in May of 2018 and fell in love with the venue immediately. We are from the South Coast of MA and traveled all over New England for months looking for the perfect venue to get married at. As soon as we walked in we both just knew that the Bedford Village Inn was the one. It had everything. We worked with Brianna George for about a year planning this wedding together and she was nothing short of a dream to work with. Since we live about 2 hours from the venue I emailed her all the time. She always answered my emails and was so professional. Honestly one of the most pleasant people that iv'e ever worked with. I also dealt with Diane from the hotel accommodations and she was also very pleasant to work with.
    You just can't beat this venue! We were looking for a rustic venue with that "New Hampshire feel" that also had modern and sophisticated class. It has rooms for all your Bridal Party or close family right in the venue. It also has a gorgeous hotel on property with a heated saltwater pool. This venue checked off all of the boxes and more.
    We had the most beautiful weekend of the season that there was so far. The Bridal Suite was ready for us prior to 9 AM as promised and the staff served us our breakfast and lunch and got us whatever we needed. When our suites down the hall were open the staff came and took all of our belongings and brought everything over to our rooms. So amazing, I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was thought of and done for me with such care.
    We were able to have our ceremony in the Courtyard Gardens (as planned) under the magical garden string lights. The reception area and the area for the cocktail hour were decorated so beautifully. I live off Pinterest and had so many ideas that I pestered Brianna about constantly. She made every single idea come to life. It was AMAZING! The food was also incredible - very important.
    I just can't say enough positive things about this place and everyone that I worked with. I can not wait to go back and visit, I wish I could experience it one more time. Worth every single penny. 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    The Bedford Village Inn 29
    The Bedford Village Inn 30

Lisa Batbouta · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome venue!

The Bedford Village Inn was a great place to have our wedding. The staff was excellent through and through. Before the wedding, they provided great direction with vendors, as well as helping when one of vendors did not reply to us. They gave us plenty of ideas fo decorating when we weren't sure to do. They gave us a detailed list of questions of things we might to do the day of the wedding. Leading up to the ceremony they made sure they helped with anything as possible. During the reception they were super attentive to immediate family members. The day of they set up all of our decorations with very little instruction required. During the wedding they someone follow us around, making sure we had something to drink and something to eat while we took pictures during the cocktail hour. When we came back to our room after the wedding, the provided us with a celebratory drink and dessert. Overall, they thought of all of the little things throughout the process. All of our family and friends were quite impressed with the wedding, many of whom said it was the nicest wedding they've ever attended.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Katie · Married on 04/05/2019

They think of everything!

The staff is amazing! Anything you want, they do. Everything you didn't think of, they have. We worked with Nicolette from the start then Shannon, Ashley, and Kayleigh, on the day of and they were so professional and kind. I got to view the reception space a few hours prior to the event to make sure everything was the way I wanted it to be. They are a well-oiled machine at the BVI! They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable on my day. We took photos outside (it was freezing) and Kayleigh was a trooper standing by us with our drinks and plates of appetizers. She then made herself available to us throughout the night getting drinks, water, whatever we needed. She was always there but never intrusive. Its was fabulous. At the end of the night I had no idea where my veil was, and Shannon was right there letting me know they already took it back to the room! They displayed it on the bed and left us a bottle of prosecco with a custom label featuring our names and wedding date, a few of our desserts, and a chocolate bag, plus a hand written congratulatory note. They were beyond perfect!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Samantha McLarney · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Day

Two of the most important criteria we had for our wedding venue were that it had to be beautiful and it had to have great food but BVI exceeded every expectation and made our wedding day more perfect than we ever could have imagined.
    We had the pleasure of working with Nicolette. She was extremely professional, always responded in a very timely manner, and was just so kind. She was an overall pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process a lot less stressful because she was so knowledgeable and organized.
    The staff at BVI really went above and beyond to make our day perfect and so memorable. The reception was beautifully set up and our bridal attendant Kelly was so attentive to our every need.
    All of our guests are still telling us that they had a blast, the venue was amazing, and that the food was delicious. The accommodations in the Inn and at the Grand were so beautiful and had a ton of small little details that are still talked about by our guests. We couldn’t be happier with our experience! Thank you so much for making our day amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue @ The Grand

We had the pleasure of working with Nicolette for our wedding. She was professional, kind & a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to all of our questions & was very flexible. We hosted our ceremony & reception at the Grand, what a beautiful backdrop to our special day. The staff was very accommodating the day of the event as well. It had rained all day long up until about 1 hour prior to the ceremony start time. The staff made sure we had our ceremony & cocktail hour outdoors as we had wished for even though it was a bit chilly for mid-October! Everything was setup just how we had asked (this was hard for me as we can be control freaks!) & everything looked beautiful. Our day of manager & bridal attendant were checking on us the entire evening seeing if we needed anything at all, they didn't miss a beat.
    The room accommodations were absolutely perfect as well, we had the Grand Suite for two nights. All of our guests were staying from out of town & raved about this place & how beautiful it is. We would highly recommend it to anyone looking to spend a night or host a special event.
    THANK YOU, BVI STAFF!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Experience!

We had our wedding on September 28, 2018 at the Bedford Village Inn and it truly was the most amazing night of our lives, largely due to the effort by the BVI and their wonderful staff. From the very first tour, I was extremely impressed by the level of service, attention to detail and work the BVI was willing to put in to make your wedding exactly what we had in mind. Nicolette was our wedding coordinator throughout the planning process and she is absolutely incredible. We happened to be getting married the same weekend as her so we had some help from other staff members during the event (all of this we knew far in advance) and no one missed a beat. They set up absolutely everything, were attentive to us throughout the weekend, and made the event a night we will never, ever forget. They completely managed the event for us from a coordination standpoint, but even the little things stood out to us like giving us champagne as soon as we walked down the aisle after our ceremony, following us around with appetizers during the cocktail hour, gathering my bouquet and our cake topper and placing them in our room so we wouldn't forget them. On top of everything, we received and are still receiving compliments about how gorgeous the venue was and how wonderful the food was. I can't say enough about this wonderful venue and their staff. You will not regret booking with them, and the icing on the cake is that you can always go back to stay and celebrate your anniversary! Thank you for everything Nicolette and BVI Staff!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2018

The Bedford Village Inn and team are absolutely amazing! Worth every penny! All staff were nice, professional, and so helpful during and leading up to my wedding. We had the pleasure of working with Nicolette and she was so sweet, helpful, and knowledgable. The day of my wedding it ended up raining which was pretty upsetting to me. However, the staff at BVI are such pros that transitioning to indoors was seamless, quick, and still beautiful. We also had the pleasure of working with Shannon and Ashley the day of the wedding who helped the day go smoothly as well. They also added some details that made for sweet and lasting memories :)

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • I

Ifeolu · Married on 07/01/2018

We wish we could give The Bedford Village Inn (BVI) more stars! My husband and I got married on July 1st 2018 and the staff at the BVI made us feel so well taken care of on our wedding day! We knew we were in the best of hands which allowed us to relax and enjoy the day with our family and friends. We could not have planned our wedding without Melissa Samaras!!! She was a complete godsend: patient (no question was ever too small), accessible (always made herself available and was quick to respond), flexible (went the extra mile to make sure our needs were met), knowledgeable (provided great guidance as we planned our multicultural wedding), professional (great at her job and a complete pleasure to work with)! Planning a wedding can be hard work and Melissa was incredibly helpful over the almost 10 months of planning. The venue itself is beautiful and the grounds and rooms are well taken care of. The BVI was the perfect choice for us and our wedding day really exceeded our expectations. We are so appreciative of the support of the entire BVI staff!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

We had our wedding at the BVI on June 3, 2018. It couldn’t have been more perfect. Brianna George and Nicolette Spehar were both absolutely amazing to work with. They were wonderful from the start beginning with our tour of the venue, to our food tasting, to our final detail meetings and to our wedding! They were so professional, helpful, organized and genuinely happy to help plan our wedding day. Brianna was so thoughtful and attentive throughout the entire process. Nicolette even came to see me walk down the aisle on her day off. She was so calming right before I walked down the aisle! The venue is beautiful. The wait staff and bridal attendant Sarah were fabulous and so attentive. Give all these ladies a raise, they deserve it! Thank you to the BVI, Brianna, Nicolette and Sarah! Also Diane in group bookings was wonderful to work with. She deserves a raise too! We can’t wait to return to spend the night for our wedding anniversary, hopefully even sooner!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

We had our perfect winter wedding at the Bedford Village Inn and we loved every second of our entire weekend! From the first time we visited the venue, my husband and I fell in love with the space and the possibility of having all of our friends and family able to stay onsite with us to truly enjoy time together. We also loved the idea of being able to visit our wedding venue time and time again after our event was over. The food is incredible, the amenities are new and fresh and the location is easy to get to. The Great Hall was naturally cozy with almost no need to further decorate and the staff was so flexible, responsive and helpful right from the start. Nicolette was amazing with keeping track of all our details and requests and executed everything perfectly on the day of our wedding. I had been so worried leading up to the big day about who I could get to set up the extra decor that I wanted around the room but Nicolette assured me at our detail appointment that they would take care of everything and they did just that! The room looked exactly as I pictured it and even better! My guests raved about the food, the space, the fireplace outside, the ease of access to hotel rooms and shuttles, and the perfect winter snow fall to cap off the night! Our day of attendant, Kelly and day of coordinator, Shannon, didn't miss a beat and despite meeting them for the first time the day before the wedding, they were clearly up to speed with the details of our event and made the entire day run so smoothly! Thank you to Nicolette, Shannon, Kelly and the entire BVI team! We couldn't be more pleased with how our wedding came together. We can't wait to visit soon and relive the best weekend ever!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    The Bedford Village Inn 31
    The Bedford Village Inn 32
    The Bedford Village Inn 33
    The Bedford Village Inn 34
    The Bedford Village Inn 35
    The Bedford Village Inn 36

Kerry · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough about Melissa and the whole team at BVI. The venue is truly gorgeous with such attention to detail, but the professionalism and service is what sets this venue apart from others in the area. They were always quick to respond to my emails, and then went above and beyond on the wedding day to make sure my husband and I and our friends and families had an unforgettable experience. BVI is amazing and we were truly lucky to have our wedding at this stunning place!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Paul · Married on 10/08/2017

Staff for planning and on site staff were fabulous. This was the third wedding I was involved in planning and the Bedford Village Inn was hands down the best venue I have experienced.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hilary · Married on 09/29/2017

The Bedford Village Inn Was the perfect place for our special day. Melissa took over for Megan while planning our wedding and she didn't miss a beat. She was super organized and very responsive to emails. Our day of coordinator McKenzie and our banquet attendant Kelly were awesome, and didn't miss a beat. We couldn't of asked for a better day. Our guests loved the food, venue, and service. Thank you to all the BVI staff!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2017

Bedford Village Inn was an incredible venue for our wedding. We first fell in love with the bestro-lit garden and the white birch interior. It helped us set the perfect vibe for our event, an elegant and chic wedding. We also fell in love with the food. Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything was, especially the mini lobster tacos!
    As the bride I was happy to have such a responsive and knowledgable venue. They were able to accommodate everything I asked for including the guests rooms. BVI having gorgeous adjacent hotel rooms was perfect for our parents, wedding party, family and friends.
    The wedding went off without a glitch which was in large part to our amazing attendant Kelly. She was there with water, drinks, food, anything we wanted. And not only for us but for our entire 14 person wedding party. She was absolutely incredible and we can't thank her enough for all of her help.
    We strongly recommend anyone looking for updated version of a barn wedding to visit Bedford Village Inn!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Gina · Married on 06/16/2017

Bedford Village Inn...this place was FABULOUS! I was privileged to work with Nicolette for my rehearsal dinner and the food was OUTSTANDING. We had their pass h’orderves and seated dinner meal. They were even accommodating enough to let us arrive an hour late since our wedding rehearsal ran later than expected.

The food was beyond delicious, the overlook room was incredible and the staff was exceptional. The team we worked with carried their weight and went above and beyond for their duties. They were such a stunning team to work with and I was so happy with the rehearsal dinner. It was a great springboard for our wedding weekend!

Sincerely,

Gina Crane

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved Bedford Village Inn but knew we wanted to have a more intimate wedding - luckily they have The Overlook Room! This was an excellent option for the whole BVI experience without having to shell out $20,000 for a wedding there!

We described the venue to our friends and families as a "fancy dinner party"- we were able to still have a first dance, father/daughter, mother/son dance, plus cocktail hour and an amazing plated dinner! The staff there still made us feel like the most important people of the day and accommodated every request/timeline that we had. I would highly recommend BVI!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

The Bedford Village Inn was everything and more! From the planning stages to after the event, every interaction with the staff exceeded expectations! We got married May 13th in the garden and had the most incredible reception in the Great Hall. I would recommend this place to anyone! I might be biased, but hands down the wedding to beat! They made planning easy and answered every question I had quickly. With the addition of the Grand rooms right there on site, my guests couldn't have had a more relaxing and enjoyable evening with the convenience and ease of it all! Get married here - you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Our experience at the Bedford Village Inn was absolutely wonderful. Megan was so responsive, professional, helpful, and kind. They do so many weddings and she made the experience feel very personal. The food was incredible, we hosted our rehearsal dinner in the Overlook Room as well. We met our guests afterwards in the lounge of the Grand, and after the wedding we ordered pizzas to the Milk Room and had an informal after party. It was really nice having so many spaces on the property to use for different small events. Our guests loved being able to stay on the property, and the service both for us and for our guests was perfect. They are upfront with their pricing and there are no hidden "extras" as many venues tend to have - my favorite response was "that's included!" to so many of my questions. Their off-season "signature" menu discount helped curb some costs and we did not feel like we missed out on anything. The space is gorgeous and does not need many additional decorations. It snowed two feet on our wedding day on April 1 and the venue did everything they could to accommodate and calm our nerves, including setting up the winter fire pit. They do set up and break down of decor and deliver welcome bags to rooms, there is not much that you need to do after dropping off decorations a few days before. I highly recommend the Bedford Village Inn, we can't wait to go back to the restaurant for anniversary celebrations!

Sent on 07/27/2017

I don't even know where to begin. From the moment we pulled into the BVI parking lot I knew this was where we would get married and I hadn't even been inside yet and didn't even know how much it would cost! By far the best decision we made. Megan was so accommodating and responded quickly with any questions or concerns I had for the year leading up to the big day. Mackenzie was extremely attentive on my rehearsal and wedding nights. Samantha was my personal assistant all night long, she didn't miss a beat from making sure I always had a drink in my hand, insisted on helping me with my bustle, helped a few of my bridesmaids and my mother with fixing their hair or whatever it was they needed. The BVI exceeded my expectations by far. Their timing is on point, my guests couldn't believe how quick and seamless the meals came out and how beautiful the space was. We got married on New Year's Eve so the lights and holiday decor were still up and it truly was breath taking looking out the large glass windows into the courtyard in the winter (it even snowed!). If you are a type A bride and worry about everything, the BVI is a must! I had so much trust and faith in them I got to enjoy every single minute of my day and night with NO stress. I've been in a few weddings and there is always something that doesn't seem to go as planned, and everyone warns you that your wedding day might not go exactly as you envisioned but it will still be the best day of your life, so I was prepared for that...so when I say everything went EXACTLY how I envisioned it and MORE, it's an understatement. We are beyond thankful for the BVI and all their staff. They truly define excellence!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

The Bedford Village Inn's reply:

Julie, It was our pleasure planning all the details with you in addition to being chosen as the venue to host such a beautiful reception. We cannot thank you enough for trusting in us to execute all of your plans. We wish you and John nothing but happiness, the Event Team and Staff at the Bedford Village Inn.

Jaclyn · Married on 08/06/2016

The Bedford Village Inn is phenomenal! Through the whole wedding planning process all the way up to the actual day they were accommodating, professional, and attentive to everything, I have a type A personality and the Bedford Village Inn really exceeded my expectations of a wedding venue. Melissa Samaras is who I worked with throughout the whole process and she was always very quick to answer emails and phone calls with any question I may have had no matter how small or silly. I never felt as though I was a bother when I was in touch many times throughout the day/week. When I was overwhlemed Melissa was very calming and understanding. On the actual wedding day the entire staff was so professional! They made sure everything was as planned and were very attentive in order to make the day perfect! The bridal attendant was such a sweetheart and really helped throughout the whole process. She even helped my sister bustle my dress (it was complicated)! The food was delicious. My guests were very happy! I can't say enough about how amazing this venue was! I absolutely love it!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Excellent venue that exudes romance, warmth and sophistication. The wedding coordinator and staff are very workable and experienced which makes for a smooth event. In addition to it all, our guests are still raving about the quality of the food- the restaurant is highly regarded and the meal was delicious.

Sent on 02/04/2016