251 Moraine Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Barrel

Opened June 2015, The Barrel, an outdoor & indoor craft beer garden, with sixty-four rotating taps focusing on craft beer, mead, cider, high-end distilled spirits and wines. The Barrel offers guests a friendly, social atmosphere where they can catch up with old friends and meet new ones while loving some of the best Colorado has to offer.

We are both family and dog friendly. We do not have a full food menu, so you are welcome to bring in your own packed picnic, have food delivered or order from any of the Estes Park Downtown restaurants.

Our craft beer garden is quite large; seating capacity on the patio is 302 (this does not include standing room), inside seating capacity is 170 and our private reserve room is 50.

• Fall River Village

4 Reviews for The Barrel

1 User photo

The Barrel 1

Bethany Wendland · Married on 02/11/2019

Great for a Welcome / Rehearsal Party!

Okay so based on these 3 reviews before me and the negative reviews on yelp, I was VERY hesitant to book this space for my wedding weekend welcome party. Communication with planning the event was VERY simple, fast and organized which made me feel more comfortable. I worked with Michelle who answered all my questions and provided me with information to rent a food truck, how the open bar for my guests would work ect.
    I would have to say that I am SO GLAD I BOOKED THE BARREL for my event!! The indoor space was amazing and fit 72 of us comfortably. They did a great job at reserving out tables, keeping track of our tab, giving us wrist bands for my guests and tickets for the food truck. Every guest raved about the space, how delicious the drinks were and the bar staff was kind and efficient. As the Barrel does not provide food, we booked Rations food truck who provided amazing tacos! I HIGHLY recommend LJ and her truck "Betty". If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere with a large indoor space and amazing drinks .. look NO further. I highly recommend The Barrel.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

I am never one to leave reviews, but really felt compelled to share my horrible experience. We booked The Barrel in May 2018 for our rehearsal dinner at the end of August. Ingrid didn't tell us the inside construction wasn't completed until 11 days before our event. She said she thought it would be ready for our event, and that she would follow up. I couldn't get an answer from her until 4:00 PM the day before our event, telling us we would have to have it outside. She was extremely rude to our guests. She slammed plates and silverware down at our catering table and numerous guests commented on what terrible customer service they witnessed by that "employee". Ingrid is the OWNER/manager. She promised to refund us our $500 deposit since we couldn't be inside. I emailed her twice (on 9/5 and 9/10) for our dinner that was 18 DAYS AGO and she will not respond to me. I will update this review if she ever decides to refund us our money, but at this point I think it is just wishful thinking. DO NOT BOOK AN EVENT HERE.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Susan · Married on 08/12/2018

0.4
      0.5

On July 24th, I spoke to Ingrid, the bar owner, on the phone to ask if she currently held a temporary certificate of occupancy as I knew they were under renovations and she said, "I'm not telling you". Assuming that meant no, I proceeded to tell her that due to that she has no way of confirming that the city will approve the space by our reserved dress rehearsal dinner in 18 days and she said, "I'll have it next week". Do NOT book your event at this venue as Ingrid clearly does not respect her customers or provide an honest or professional experience. I will update this review if The Barrel ever decides to return our full deposit.

Sent on 07/25/2018

The Barrel Pricing

The Barrel Price Rates

The Barrel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Brewery
    Historic Building
    Rooftop
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January