N318 Alden Rd., Walworth, WI 53184 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Barn at Back Acres Farm

After four generations in the same family, The Barn at Back Acres Farm is finding new purpose and meaning as a wedding and event venue since 2018. Our venue offers an indoor reception space in the barn with seating for up to 200, your choice of outdoor ceremony sites, spacious grounds with serene views for guests to enjoy, and many amenities.

We began this venture motivated by a desire to have personalized, meaningful weddings in our own family, and we want others to have this opportunity too. We know firsthand what it takes to create the kind of wedding you want to have—and that it's worth the time, money, and effort you put into it when you choose the right place.

We can't wait to see your story begin at The Barn.

Follow The Barn at Back Acres Farm on

The Barn at Back Acres Farm 3
  • Mitch

Mitch and Jenna Buenger · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Great experience!

The team at the Barn at Back Acres was wonderful to work with. Mary Beth is very organized which significantly helps me as a Month of Coordinator. She was timely in all her responses and went above and beyond to accommodate an unforeseen parking situation due to weather conditions. Her staff and day of team were phenomenal; attentive to the bride and grooms wants and needs, flexible to accommodate necessary changes, and overall just friendly, polite, and easy to work with. The facilities and amenities are clean and well maintained. Thanks for a great experience at your property!

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Barn at Back Acres Farm's reply:

Thank you, Jenna! It truly was a pleasure working with you and Mitch. Any bride would be lucky to have you as their coordinator - you were so organized and lent such a competent, calming presence that really made the day go off without a hitch. We hope to have you back for more weddings!
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/28/2019

Wish I was still at the barn!

This venue is magical!! I cannot stop reminiscing on how perfect everything was. Everything ran so smoothly (at least from the brides perspective) which I am sure there was a bunch going on behind the scenes that I didn't even know about! Mary Beth was so accommodating throughout the entire process. The is just something so unforgettable about this venue, I am so so so happy with my decision to have my wedding here. It was perfect and I wish I could relive it every single weekend.

Sent on 10/23/2019

The Barn at Back Acres Farm's reply:

Thank you, Emma! It was an honor to be a part of making your special day happen, and it makes our hearts happy to hear that you had such a wonderful and magical experience. After all, this is why we do what we do! Don't be a stranger - you're part of the BABAF family now
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding!

I knew from the moment we pulled up the property in late October for our tour this was where I had to get married!! I do not have enough words for how truly perfect and amazing our experience was working with The Barn at Back Acres Farm and staff. Not only is the venue exactly what we were looking for, but everyone went above and beyond to make our entire experience from start to finish great! It truly feels like you're working with people you've known forever. Mary Beth is very responsive and made this part of wedding planning easy and effortless!!
    Something we really loved was their option to utilize their inventory of decor. Weddings are expensive to begin with and decor can be so pricey, so I thought it was an amazing option to offer. We could also choose from a few different locations on the property to have our ceremony. The property is gorgeous so this was awesome!
    We utilized their vendors tab to find a DJ company (SoPrimeEntertainment) and used Celebration on Wells from their catering options. Both were amazing and easy to work with as well. The DJ had everyone dancing the entire time and the food was great!!
    Our wedding was more than perfect and I cannot thank Mary Beth and her staff ENOUGH for making this day so special for us! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for their perfect barn wedding and would give them way more stars than it allows me to for this review!

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Barn at Back Acres Farm's reply:

Thank you Monica! It was our pleasure to host your wedding here and it was such a delight to work with you and your family. It was a beautiful day for an awesome couple. We consider you part of The Barn's family!

Award

The Barn at Back Acres Farm Pricing

The Barn at Back Acres Farm Price Rates

The Barn at Back Acres Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May