8003 Foxgreen Ct., Glen Burnie, MD 21061 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Baltimore Photobooth Company

Make your wedding memorable and fun! The Photobooth will be a hit with all of your guests. We provide everything needed to bring the Photobooth experience to your wedding.

Donna020
Donna020

16 Reviews for The Baltimore Photobooth Company

Staley · Married on 08/16/2014

The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding 8/16/14. The service was excellent. Donna was always very prompt with her responses. The attendant was great. We opted to add on the guest book to our package. So glad we did that--it came out beautifully.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2013

I have seen several photo booth companies at several weddings. Baltimore Photo Booth definitely is the best! The book that was created for us is amazing. We also received a DVD of all the pictures that were taken. We love the book the most! People had a chance to put their picture in the book and write a note to us. Love it!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Dain · Married on 04/13/2013

We used Baltimore Photobooth last weekend and they were amazing. Initially, I was a little skeptical of using them since I saw a couple of bad reviews, but I'm so glad I went with them. I expressed my concerns to Donna, the owner, and she assured me that I'll be satisfied. She also let me pay the balance on the day of the wedding, which helped relieve my worries. Roger, our attendant, went above and beyond to make our day very special and everyone raved about him! Great job and I will recommend!!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Baltimore Photobooth Company 1
    A Free CD of Your Photobooth Memories
    Mention you found us on Weddingwire and we will include a FREE CD of the photos taken at your wedding when you book with The Baltimore Photobooth Company!

• 8003 Foxgreen Ct. Glen Burnie, 21061 See on map