1430 Walnut St, Jacksonville, FL 32206 Map · Phone number

About the anti bride

Some photographers show you life as it is, in all it’s gritty, unvarnished glory. Others create ethereal images: resolutely free of flaws and often free of fun. Then, there are artists like Jeanne Ciasullo, whose stunning, life-affirming works occupy a very specific niche: our world, recognizable in it’s flaws, but captured in moments of sheer beauty. Through her personal and commercial work, Jeanne’s eye captures the unspoken bonds of friends and lovers, every smirk captured at the precise moment of full impact, every eyebrow raised to it’s ultimate height. Her candid, documentary style of imagery makes the technical precision of her compositions and lighting even more remarkable. Jeanne captures the world, not truely as it is, but as we hope to remember it.

Jeanne graduated from Ringling School of Art and Design with a focus in photography and illustration. Her passion for fashion, art and design provide her with the ability to capture your special moment that will be looked upon and cherished for a lifetime.

Contact info 941-807-7050

jeanneciasullo@gmail.com

Follow the anti bride on

weddingsedited 22

the anti bride 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2019

Book her now!

Jeanne and her team are AMAZING. She understood exactly what I wanted and very thoughtfully helped me bring it to life all the while keeping in mind my budget. She is professional, responsive and very willing to collaborate creatively. She has such an eye for colors and shapes that make her florals so unique. I just can't stop looking at pictures of the flowers from my big day. Seriously, don't think, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    the anti bride 14
    the anti bride 15

Emily Suter · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Florist. Ever.

Jeanne is one of the most talented florists you will ever meet. For my wedding, I wanted something very different with all the colors. Most florists looked at me like I was crazy- but Jeanne was more than happy (and excited) to make my dreams come true. She stayed in constant communication with me leading up to the wedding; sending me sample pictures of the flowers, meeting for coffee to discuss ideas, and pictures of the flowers once they were shipped and she was playing with them and making the bouquets. If you want to book the most talented, kindest and best florist- look no further! Jeanne is who you're looking for - she's amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2015

Oh where to start... Jeanne is absolutely fantastic! When I first stumbled upon her I thought there would be no way that I could afford her but I took the chance and reached out to her and I am so happy I did. She took my word tropically and lush and she did that and more! I had two requests for flowers, the rest were really up to her vision, and she just went above and beyond! My bouquet was big and wow and each of the table arrangements were completely different and unique from the next. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the floral arrangements were and the choice of flowers used. I could not have asked for anything more.
    Jeanne also did my makeup on top of everything else she was working on and it was just absolutely flawless! She truly is the best at what she does and had I not have had a photographer I totally would have used her for that to.

I would recommend her 110%!

Sent on 05/29/2015

• Sweet 'N' Flour
    Sweet 'N' Flour Wedding Cakes

Jeanne of The Anti Bride is truly one of the most creative, genuine and amazingly talented ladies I have ever had the pleasure of working with. From her gorgeous photography and floral design to her make-up artistry and event design, you will, without a doubt see, that she is a force to be reckoned with. To have Jeanne on board helping you put together the most original, lovely, passion-infused day is like a gift that keeps on giving. The outcome of her hard work, dedication and never-ending talent will have you and yours gushing for years to come! Working with Jeanne is always an unforgettable inspiration!

• 1430 Walnut St Jacksonville, 32206 See on map