the anti bride Reviews

the anti bride 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 02/16/2019

Book her now!

Jeanne and her team are AMAZING. She understood exactly what I wanted and very thoughtfully helped me bring it to life all the while keeping in mind my budget. She is professional, responsive and very willing to collaborate creatively. She has such an eye for colors and shapes that make her florals so unique. I just can't stop looking at pictures of the flowers from my big day. Seriously, don't think, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    the anti bride 14
    the anti bride 15

Emily Suter · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Florist. Ever.

Jeanne is one of the most talented florists you will ever meet. For my wedding, I wanted something very different with all the colors. Most florists looked at me like I was crazy- but Jeanne was more than happy (and excited) to make my dreams come true. She stayed in constant communication with me leading up to the wedding; sending me sample pictures of the flowers, meeting for coffee to discuss ideas, and pictures of the flowers once they were shipped and she was playing with them and making the bouquets. If you want to book the most talented, kindest and best florist- look no further! Jeanne is who you're looking for - she's amazing.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/19/2015

Oh where to start... Jeanne is absolutely fantastic! When I first stumbled upon her I thought there would be no way that I could afford her but I took the chance and reached out to her and I am so happy I did. She took my word tropically and lush and she did that and more! I had two requests for flowers, the rest were really up to her vision, and she just went above and beyond! My bouquet was big and wow and each of the table arrangements were completely different and unique from the next. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the floral arrangements were and the choice of flowers used. I could not have asked for anything more.
    Jeanne also did my makeup on top of everything else she was working on and it was just absolutely flawless! She truly is the best at what she does and had I not have had a photographer I totally would have used her for that to.

I would recommend her 110%!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

When I found The Anti-Bride website online I thought no way I could afford this type of photography, every picture I saw was remarkable. I was surprised when Jeanne was so willing to work with us. She was early to arrive and even stayed a little late outside of our contracted time to get some more pictures for us. She was fun, professional and always there when something was happening. She was so great to work with and took pictures that went above and beyond our expectations. Using the Anti-Bride for our wedding photography was by far the best thing we did! SO pleased with everything Jeanne did for us.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kristin · Married on 01/04/2014

I never wanted to have a wedding because I just couldn't look past all of the cheesy and tackiness that came with them. I found Jeanne and instantly knew that my tacky wedding speculations could be proven wrong. I worked with her from day one starting out doing engagements photos, makeup, save the dates, addressing my envelopes and boudoir photos. Then together we picked out all of the decor, along with the chairs, linens and china. When it came time for the flowers, I completely put my trust in her. She asked me what colors I liked and my opinion, but for the most part I just wanted her to do her thing. She is also responsible for helping me find ALL of my other vendors, which are just as amazing as she.

I can not tell you how beautiful my wedding was because of her. My husband described our wedding as Heaven. We cant stop looking at photos of the decor! She is incredibly talented and so good at what she does. We are so happy we had a wedding because of Jeanne and we will be forever grateful to her.

Sent on 01/09/2014

JAMIE · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with the work of The Anti Bride. From the very first meeting, until the the very last centerpiece, she was AMAZING! Jeanne was booked on the actual day of my wedding but agreed to come the day before to decorate onsite for our wedding. I am so happy that she did! The arrangements were amazing. Artistic works of art! The quality of flowers and choices she made for fillers were perfect. The arrangements were as beautiful the next day as they were the second she made them. She worked with me step by step to arrive at the exact look I wanted. I could not have imagined my flowers any more beautiful than they were. She took my vision and wrapped it in her amazing artistic talent and made our wedding the day of my dreams. She has a talent in floral choice and arrangement that is rare, unique and beautiful, and I am beyond blessed that I found her. She is a beautiful person both inside and out and it pours out in her work. Simply amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Kalindi · Married on 05/18/2013

I don’t even know where to begin with Jeanne…I guess the first thing I should say is that my wedding would have sucked majorly without her involvement! We were hesitant about having a wedding because we felt that nobody would “get us”, our vision, our hopes for this day, we found that in Jeanne and more than we could have ever wished for. I pretty much gagged at anything and everything wedding…I knew I would probably have to compromise and hated that there wasn't an alternative…I am so thankful for the day I was referred to Jeanne, because that was the day everything changed!

Jeanne did our engagement pictures, which captured us as a couple and all those candid and loving moments, they were real and spectacular. She has an amazing eye for beauty. We will treasure these forever.

She also did the make up for the wedding day and the engagement shoot…I've never felt prettier, I am not a big fan of makeup, but Jeanne highlighted my features in such a lovely way and made everyone in our party look gorgeous.

Last but not least, Jeanne did our flowers….and boy did she! I urge you to check out her previous work, you will fall in love! I have never seen arrangements like these, so unique, natural, exquisite, and jaw dropping. She has impeccable taste; her arrangements should be featured in high-end magazines! She belongs in a big city or working for the queen of England :) But instead we are lucky to have her here. I am still getting compliments on how gorgeous everything was, I really can’t describe it other than to say that I have never seen something so beautiful, and I could not believe that it was MY wedding.

Other than being a multi-talented artist Jeanne is such a pleasure to work with, she goes above and beyond for her clients and her work is evidence of this. She will not be happy until she has achieved perfection. She is one cool chick and she rocks, I could not have found someone better, best wedding decision I made.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Stephany · Married on 12/15/2012

When it came to envisioning Kyle and my wedding day, I had no clue. I was lost. I knew what I liked and what I didn't like but I just couldn't put it all together. Thank GOODNESS for Jeanne!

Jeanne has an amazing talent of really listening. She spent time with me, getting to know me, what I liked, what I didn't like Then she started presenting her ideas and they were beyond what I could imagine! After the first meeting I knew that she was the person to make Kyle and my wedding absolutely perfect. From that time on, we just connected and on the big day, all I can say is...it was magical. And I owe it all...and I mean everything...to her.

Everything was incredibly unique. From using my Grandmother's silver to arranging every single escort card, she did it all! I remember the day we spent trying to find just the right invitation. Book after book, sample after sample, we couldn't find what we were looking for. The next thing I knew, she took out her sketch pad and starting designing the most elegant invitation that I could have imagined.

Jeanne is an amazing artist that seems to be able to take an idea and make magic. The best part about her, I didn't have to stress about making decisions because she did it ALL for me!

I am so very happy to now call her my friend.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Ellen · Married on 09/29/2012

My maid of honor found Jeanne through a mutual friend and thank goodness she did, because I couldn't imagine planning a wedding without her. Jeanne is creative, caring and thoughtful. Throughout the entire planning process Jeanne carefully listened to my ideas - always respecting my vision, while encouraging me to think more creatively about what a wedding could look like.

Jeanne was a dream to work with on my wedding day. She's extremely detail oriented and a very hard worker. My wedding day was chaotic and I found so much comfort in Jeanne because she remained calm and focused as everything around us became hectic.

You will not find a more caring event planner. My husband and I have so many memories we cherish because Jeanne really thought about who we were as a couple and then incorporated special touches into our wedding.

Jeanne loves her brides and takes such good care of them. I highly recommend The Anti Bride and cannot say enough wonderful things about this company.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kathleen · Married on 03/13/2010

Our planner recommended Jeanne after I wasn't really feeling any of the makeup artists in the area that I had looked at online or spoken to on the phone. Other people either didn't really seem my style or were a bit pricey. Jeanne is fabulous. She did a trial for me on the day of my rehearsal and then made small adjustments that I wanted on the day of. She also did the makeup for my four bridesmaids and both mothers. She really adapted to the style and skin tone all these different women. We were all incredibly happy and I think we looked beautiful. Jeanne was a pleasure to work with and we all loved spending the day with her while getting ready. And most importantly, my makeup looked incredible all night!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Desiree · Married on 07/11/2009

Jeanne is a genius! Loved my pictures, she is an artist.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

3.0

My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted, and more. The price was exceptional and Jeanne was flexible to help meet our budget. At first, I was discouraged with the lack of a contract and the informal communication but it turn out great in the end.

Sent on 09/22/2014