The Allison Mansion at Riverdale

3200 Cold Spring Road, Indianapolis, IN 46222 Map · Phone number

About The Allison Mansion at Riverdale

With its 8,000 square feet of elegant space, the mansion is the perfect setting for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, holiday party, or family celebration. Seating for 200 is accommodated in two large rooms with a separate area for DJ and dancing. The gardens at Riverdale provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding party photos, and the terrace is ideal for cocktail hour.

• Indy Hostel

The Allison Mansion at Riverdale 3
The Allison Mansion at Riverdale 4
The Allison Mansion at Riverdale 5

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent staff, unique historic venue with lots of rooms for guests to explore, intricate decor, fabulous marble room, in-house catering, and beautiful garden for an outdoor ceremony. Excellent venue, with a few quirks, but great for a lavish-feeling intimate reception!! They have a new catering Director, Brandi. She was very sweet to us and even brought me water and drinks during the reception. Very attentive staff. The Building Manager Sharon was great and shared the history of the mansion with guests. Kortni, the events coordinator, helped us plan the entire event at the Mansion. She was fabulous, anticipated all of our needs, and said yes to all of our last minute (I changed my mind) requests. Fabulous staff and exquisite facility.

The Allison Mansion at Riverdale 6
    The Allison Mansion at Riverdale 11
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristyn · Married on 06/19/2010

4.2

Allison Mansion was gorgeous, but you have to use their caterer: ARAMARK. ARAMARK dropped the ball on numerous occasions. The woman in charge was not reliable in responding to our e-mails, and she had the menu wrong just days before the wedding. On the day of our wedding, she still had the wrong salad served. It made us feel like the food tasting was kind of a waste of time...

Sent on 06/15/2011

Annoymous · Married on 12/01/2019

3.5
      3.0

Allison Mansion is gorgeous! Every loved the venue. The caterers were awesome, but they weren't my favorite food choice. You had to use them though. At the end of the wedding the event manager made us feel so unwanted there though. We were cleaning up as fast as we can, but she was like a dragon breathing down our back. Also, i thought it was weird that they felt like they were aloud to eat my food and cake that brought in. We had cupcakes for the guests and my dad caught many of the people there eating them. I did not like that at all. I paid enough money to be there.

Sent on 08/28/2011

• 3200 Cold Spring Road Indianapolis, 46222 See on map
    3179556000 (Other Phone Number)