907 North Austin Street, Seguin, TX 78155 Map · Phone number

The Abbott House 5
The Abbott House 6
The Abbott House 7

Monica Engel · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Perfect weekend for our whole family

My daughter had her wedding at this beautiful venue this weekend. The staff was amazing and extremely helpful in every aspect of planning and executing the entire event. They went above and beyond in providing anything we needed. We had a wonderful time and felt like we were at home. The children played and had a great time as well. Thank you so much for everything you did for our family. We highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a professional and personal experience. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    The Abbott House 8
    The Abbott House 9
  • Melissa

Melissa Shelton · Married on 05/25/2019

Could not have asked for more !!!!

My husband and I got married at the Abbott house on 5/25/19. I fell in love with the venue just by driving by little did I know the treat I was in for once we went inside and met with Judi. SHE IS AMAZING ! I could not have asked for more.. everything was taken care of Judi made the entire experience from planning to leaving the night of the wedding a breeze! My family friends and children had the most amazing day possible . The entire wedding day went by with zero issues i would give 100 stars and recommend the Abbott house to anyone!!! Thank you Abbott house for making our wedding day more than magical for us.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Abbott House 14
    The Abbott House 15
    The Abbott House 16

Evelyn · Married on 05/05/2019

I decided that my wedding would be at The Abbott House. Judy is absolutely amazing, the venue is just incredible and beautiful perfect for my rustic country themed wedding. Pricing is very reasonable, Judy offers so much. I’m so excited for the final outcome!

Sent on 03/05/2018

The Abbott House's reply:

I am absolutely thrilled that you guys chose to share your day with us. Thank you so much for the review and I can’t wait to see Cooper walk down the aisle!

Award