907 North Austin Street, Seguin, TX 78155 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for The Abbott House

The Abbott House 1
The Abbott House 2

Evelyn · Getting married on 05/05/2019

I decided that my wedding would be at The Abbott House. Judy is absolutely amazing, the venue is just incredible and beautiful perfect for my rustic country themed wedding. Pricing is very reasonable, Judy offers so much. I’m so excited for the final outcome!

Sent on 03/05/2018

The Abbott House's reply:

I am absolutely thrilled that you guys chose to share your day with us. Thank you so much for the review and I can’t wait to see Cooper walk down the aisle!

Bailey · Married on 10/20/2018

The Abbott house is an amazing venue! For literally any event. I recently toured and loved it! It was very classy, but warm, elegant, but fun. I toured looking for a wedding venue and although I haven't fully decided yet it's definitely my top pick as of now. Great value, great service, but even greater people. The pictures do not do it justice by the way; this is a MUST SEE venue in person. Once you're there you'll start to see your vision come to life!

Sent on 09/12/2017

The Abbott House's reply:

Bailey, we are so excited that you chose to share your special day with us here at "The Abbott House." My staff and I look forward to helping you create your vision and making it your best day ever!
    Judi
  • Tara

Tara Ensor · Married on 06/16/2018

A shabby chic rustic style June wedding ...

We had a beautiful outdoor wedding at Judi & Paul's gorgeous home in June. It had the perfect charm for our style and Judi had endless options to chose from including an outdoor chandelier!! She worked really hard to make sure our vision came to life and was available every step of the way to make us feel special and appreciated. If you are looking for a venue to host your wedding or special event Judi is amazing to work with and has very reasonable pricing for the hill country area.

Award