Odenton, MD 21113 Map · Phone number

About That's So Morie Cupcakes

That's So Morie Cupcakes is a home based bakery that creates custom cupcakes, cakepops and cookies for any occasion. All

of our baked goods are HOMEMADE, baked to order from scratch using the finest QUALITY ingredients and made in small batches for guaranteed FRESHNESS. You can count on our cupcakes always being moist, complemented with delectable frostings which make for the ultimate DELICIOUS treat!

~ Orders starting at 4 dozen are $25 per dozen.

~ A 50% deposit is required for orders over 2 dozen.

Follow That's So Morie Cupcakes on

CarrotCupcakeBouquet6
cupcake sweet potato

1 Reviews for That's So Morie Cupcakes

Kara · Married on 10/12/2013

I emailed Lamorea asking for custom cake pops about 2 weeks before my wedding to be used as cake toppers. Even with the tight schedule, small order (I ordered a total of 4), and specific request - she was able to make the cake pops and they were PERFECT!

Lamorea was very professional and quick to respond in all emails sent between us. She seemed very willing to try the custom design I requested, as opposed to other bakers who were very hesitant about the idea. Also, she was the only baker (out of 7 who I emailed) who responded quickly and showed great enthusiasm for my idea.

The value is beyond compare for me. Other bakers quoted me as much as 7 times her price/pop. No joke.

She was very flexible as well. Something came up and I was unable to pick the pops up at the scheduled time, I emailed Lamorea earlier in the week requesting that I pick up the pops earlier in the day, and she was able to do it.

The cake pops were exactly as I had described. And when it came time to eat the cake pops - they were delicious!

Honestly, Lamorea is phenomenal! She's professional, talented, flexible, offers great prices, and amazingly tasty cake pops. I will definitely be ordering from her again in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2013

That's So Morie Cupcakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit