231 Trenton Ct, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About That Travel Lady

That Travel Lady is a professional travel planner for couples in Schaumburg, Illinois. Wendy Dall helps you put together the puzzle pieces for a dream wedding or honeymoon vacation you deserve. Many couples want to indulge in a destination wedding or international honeymoon, but find the stresses of planning it to be not worth the luxury, However, when you work with That Travel Lady, you’ll realize travel planning can be easy. Working with a professional allows you to focus on the details of your wedding, and the joys of your engagement, while still enjoying the wedding and honeymoon of your dreams.

Services
That Travel Lady provides travel planning packages for all destinations around the wall, and will meet the budget of any couple. Wendy Dall will guide you through the process step by step, whether you need to pick your destination or find out about resort packages that will suit your wedding style. Wendy also coordinates with your guests to ensure they have up-to-date information on pricing, resort lodging, and available payment plans. You can expect many other destination wedding services, including:

• Destination selection
  • Budget planning
  • Save the dates and wedding website
  • Resort booking and group planning
  • Guest travel coordination
Follow That Travel Lady on

3 Reviews for That Travel Lady

Bridget · Married on 07/26/2014

Wendy was very personable, fun, outgoing, and worked really hard to get us what we wanted for our dream honeymoon!!

The resort was more than we could have ever imagined and she really did an amazing job with all the extras!

I will definitely be using Wendy again AND recommending her to all my newlywed friends!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Gina · Married on 05/04/2018

1.0

Very unprofessional. Lack of communication. I was more stressed after paying for her 250$ service fee due to her untimely responses. I was looking for a pleasant easy experience and I received nothing of the sort. I ended up contacting the resort myself and signing a contract before she even responded to me about my wedding day. I ended up doing it all on my own and it wasn't hard at all! Took a few days and a handful of emails and I was done. And I didn't get my deposit back! I am not happy with her and would not recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 04/27/2017

That Travel Lady's reply:

Gina
    I am so sorry that you felt that way. I had met with you both personally, conducted two complimentary phone sessions before you signed my contract. I then prepared a report of over 7 resorts for you to consider for your 2018 wedding. When you chose two I then sent you quotes for room blocks for both for you to make a decision. Once you choose the resort you wanted, I arranged your wedding date to be confirmed, and requested a room block contract. The contract was slow in coming as it was over Easter break but none the less you never mentioned that you had an issue with the one week delay.
    I then received a call from your fiancée telling me that you decided to use another agent. That is fine but as my contract does state that if you chose to use the info and not book through me that the $250 is nonrefundable. I wish you both all the best.

That Travel Lady FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Scandinavia, West Europe

• 231 Trenton Ct Schaumburg, Illinois, 60193 See on map