12294 Autumn Hill Ct., Maryland Heights, MO 63043 Map · Phone number

www.tgmphotos.com

314-973-8466

Hi everyone,

My name is Tom. I am CEO and President of TGM Photos and tgmphotos.com

TGM Photos has been in business for 12 years. Photography has been my passion since the early sixties. Starting with simple cameras, then moving up to expensive professional digital cameras. In my day I have seen all kinds of cameras, to which today I have several of them. I wasted a lot of film. But, that's how I learned.

I am endorsed by Creve Coeur Camera as a reputable professional photographer.

Lets start where I have worked and my past and current clients are.

St. Louis Cardinals 2010 - 2014

St. Louis Blues 2010 - 2014

St. Louis Rams 2011

MLB - 4 World Series events - St. Louis & Texas - 2011 San Francisco & Detroit - 2012 Boston & St. Louis - 2013 - Kansas City & San Francisco - 2014

St. Louis Cardinal Usher Holiday Party - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and current.

St. Louis Cardinals Photographer - Taking photos for the yearly Cardinal calenders.

Cardinal events include: Cardinals Care Run Walk, Player signings, Pooches in the Park, Run the Bases and Fan Photos.

Matt Holliday / Albert Pujols Golf Tournament.

St. Louis Ambush Soccer - 2014

Indianapolis 500 - 2014

NASCAR - Brickyard 500 - 2014

Other events that TGM Photos was hired and photographed:

St. Patrick's Day Hibernian Parade, Race for the Cure Run / Walk, and Rock and Roll Marathon.

I worked for a large professional photography company in West County. There I did weddings, photo booths and took Elementary and High Schools portraits, including senior pictures, for a large school district. I also did sporting events in schools for that company, including soccer, baseball, volleyball, tennis, field hockey and basketball.

My current and yearly clients include the Cardinal usher holiday Christmas party, Vogel Veterinary Clinic, TOC Orthopedic Group Halloween Party, and several families that have yearly photo booth parties in house or backyard.

I started this business to give my clients a chance to get professional, high quality photos at an affordable price. I know what other companies are charging and when you check them out, you too will see.

TGM Photos and its staff are committed to present a product with flawless results. TGM Photos will listen first, then assist our clients the best options.

Planning a wedding can be stressful. Young couples are sometimes confused. Rest to sure, TGM Photos are here for you to help you along the way.

What does TGM Photos offer?

We offer a Wedding Package that includes: Engagement session, Rehearsal photos, and then the Wedding Day. Wedding day includes: Unlimited hours, starting with Bride and Groom getting ready, The ceremony, and then the reception.

We also offer a Photo Booth, - which is a lot fun.

We also offer an open air Fish-Eye Frenzy, - Photos taken with a fish eye lens.

TGM Photos and Morton Video Production have merged on January 1st, 2016

Bill Morton, owner of Morton Video Production has been in business for more than 11 years. His work is exceptionally awesome. He has a 5.0 rating with WeddingWire. I would not merge with somebody who is sub par.

We now can offer a Videographer for your wedding. Together we can offer both Photos and Video for the price of a one photographer with many photo companies

What does the Bride and Groom get?

Every wedding couple along with the parents receive a copy of every picture of Engagement, Rehearsal, and Ceremony along with the Reception on DVD's. If a Photo Booth was an option, the wedding couple also will recieve a DVD of all the photos taken in the booth.

The same applies to the videos.

Why is the cost of our package low?

1) Our studio is small, but, professional equipped with state of the art equipment. There is little or no overhead.

2) We have 3 green screens. We can shoot a couple or a large group of people.

3) Photo Booth - classy looking and new, with new props.

4) Printers - Professional quality, fast printing.

All the photos are looked at very closely. Some are edited for those that will catch your eye. I do all the editing myself. That's why your cost is down.

TGM Photos wants your business - Give us a call, you wont be dissatisfied.

315698889b0c99e8 1484267048732 dsc0431 1

TGM Photos 1
TGM Photos 2
TGM Photos 3

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding guests had lots of fun in the photo booth! Kudos for the dazzling crowns on the day of the Royal Wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    TGM Photos 4

Christine · Married on 02/10/2018

Tom was great , captured a lot of great photos

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

We absolutely loved Tom's pictures of all of our furry friends with Santa! He is professional and provided us with wonderful pictures for our staff an clients!

Sent on 01/28/2017

TGM Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts