21973 eva st suite a, Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About Texas Specialties Weddings & Events

Texas Specialties Weddings & Events was created to service brides, event planners, or anyone that appreciates the personal touches and finer details to celebrate their special occasions.

We handle those tiny details that everyone wishes they had time for such as, personalized gifts for your wedding party, monogrammed dinner and cocktail napkins, the perfect favor or guest welcome package and so much more!

Let us handle the personal details of your next wedding or special event!

I guarantee you will be glad you did!

monogrammedwraps
TexSpecWeddlogoonsteel
bag

1 Reviews for Texas Specialties Weddings & Events

Carol · Married on 04/06/2013

I used Texas Specialties for all of my bridal party gifts, as well as printed cups, napkins, welcome bags and outdoor signage. It was such a stress reliever to find a one-stop shop where I could get everything that I needed in one place - and from a source that I trusted. The owner, Heather Fauss, was so much fun to work with, and she takes her job very seriously. Not only did she spend a lot of time with me making sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, but she takes so much pride in the quality of the products that she offers and pays close attention to detail with each item.

We had so many different monogrammed and personalized items to keep track of and everything turned out even better than I had imagined. We had one small error with a very unique name spelling and I was so impressed with how Heather resolved it and came up with a creative solution that was even better than the original idea!

I have been in weddings in the past where the bride and groom have ordered personalized gifts online and have received products that were much poorer quality than shown, and I can say that I was very impressed with the quality of everything we ordered. Also, the prices were very reasonable and I think all of the gifts looked much more expensive than they actually were. Heather has great taste and knows what's on-trend. The monogrammed bags and shirts I got for my bridesmaids were a huge hit and the girls have been telling me how much they are still using them.

We also had them do custom signage for our event including menus, welcome signage, directional signage, etc. I just sent them the text and a few ideas from Pinterest and they did an amazing job putting it together - it truly "branded" my wedding!

I can't wait to use Heather and Texas Specialties in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Texas Specialties Weddings & Events FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Olde Dobbin Station
    Olde Dobbin Station Banquet Halls

If you want something unique and personalized, whether it's gifts for your wedding party, favors for your guests or something uniquely specialized for your guests. This is the place to go. The variety that they offer is unbeatable and no one does the quality work like they do. Heather is the best!

• 21973 eva st suite a Montgomery, 77356 See on map