36142 chittam Wood pl, Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Terrin Thompson Beauty

Terrin Thompson Beauty is a professional wedding makeup artist based in Murrieta, California. This makeup artist has a focus on skincare and is passionate about helping her clients look and feel beautiful and confident on their special day. In addition to wedding makeup, Terri Thompson Beauty also offers makeup services to other special events such as rehearsal dinners and engagement photos.

Terrin Thompson Beauty offers her makeup services to the greater Inland Empire. This makeup artist provides makeup services to brides, bridal parties, and other special guests on their special day. She provides trial runs and consultations to ensure that her clients achieve the exact look they want for their special event. Additional services include the following:

• Tattoo coverage

5 Reviews for Terrin Thompson Beauty

1 User photo

Terrin Thompson Beauty 1

Suzanna · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding makeup and trial run

Terrin did a trial run for my wedding makeup. She was super friendly and MBA me feel at ease. I was able to get an idea of exactly how I wanted to do my makeup. We made a couple small adjustments for the big day, and I got exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Terrin Thompson Beauty 2

Stacia Thibodeaux · Married on 02/02/2019

Nothing short of amazing 💛

Terrin was nothing short of amazing! So accommodating and easy going. It was my baby sisters wedding, so you can only imagine how often I cried 🙈 and every time I went to go fix or check my makeup - it was still flawless, nothing needed to be fixed! I was seriously amazed at how well everything held up.
    I kept checking on my sister, seeing if she needed freshened up or fixed(due to lots of tears on her end, as well 😉) and same for her, just perfection from the moment Terrin finished her makeup, until the moment I saw her leave for her honeymoon. Also, it was pouring down rain the entire day, our makeup held up under the most surprising circumstances.
    Terrin was picky and such a perfectionist, EVERYTHING you want in a makeup artist! Not to mention, she is so so loyal💛 She won tickets to the Super Bowl that same weekend and was leaving for Atlanta as soon as she was done with our makeup. She didn’t rush at all. She was committed to serving us even though she had a once in a life time opportunity waiting for her. She is thorough and extremely talented!!
    Thanks for everything Terrin! 💛

Sent on 02/06/2019

Haley Bogers · Married on 02/02/2019

Best day ever!

Terrin made my wedding day get-ready a breeze. She made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on this very special day.
    She is so sweet, love her the most! 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Terrin Thompson Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes