Fairfield, NJ 07004 Map Phone number

About Ten Hair and Makeup

Thanks for visiting my wedding wire page!

I am a New Jersey/New York Makeup Artist with an amazing team of artists and stylists. We will do everything possible to make your wedding day the best! Our job is to cater to YOU and make your day as smooth and stress free as possible. And of course beautify you and your party for your wedding day!

Please visit my website for updated photos, services, pricing, faq鈥檚 etc:

www.tenhairandmakeup.com

1 User photo

Ten Hair and Makeup 1
  • Alyssa

Alyssa 路 Married on 07/29/2018

Trish and Carrie did a faboulous job!!! All the girls looked amazing!! I am so happy that we went with them!!!

Amanda 路 Married on 10/16/2015

Tricia and her team did an amazing job for hair and makeup on my wedding day in October 2015 at the Park Savoy. Tricia brought a second makeup artist with her and two hairstylists to work on my 9 bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and me. Everyone looked gorgeous thanks to Ten Hair and Makeup. We didn't even have to start super early which was really nice. Tricia worked with me ahead of time to put together a schedule for everyone which helped keep everything on track. Tricia is extremely talented. She used regular makeup (not airbrush--which she also has available) and I got lashes. She did everything I asked for for my makeup and it stayed on perfectly until I finally went to bed at 4am (and same with my hair)!! Stacy did my hair and I absolutely loved it- she is a perfectionist just like me and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Tricia is extremely professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and her team!!

JENNA 路 Married on 07/17/2015

Had a fabulous time with the girls in the bridal suite prepping for my day. We had six makeups and five hairdos and everything went great as far as time line. Tricia is such a professional and Stacy is a true artist with her hir styles. We Lloyd looked fabulous and we continue to recommend to future bridal parties to use.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• NoDo Photography
    NoDo Photography Wedding Photographers

Ten Hair and Makeup is an outstanding company to use. In my experience working them them, they were on time, professional, and did amazing work. I highly recommend them!