Taylor Rental / Party Plus

Orange, CT View map

We're a special event rental company specializing in weddings. Featured items include sailcloth and high peak tents, farm tables & benches, many styles of chairs & tables, a virtually limitless variety of linens, dance floor, chocolate fountains, lighting, catering equipment, and much more.

Family owned and operated since 1980, we have the experience and knowledge to transform your vision into reality. From weddings and bar & bat mitzvahs, to corporate events and festivals let us help you create the event of a lifetime.

Delivery service available. Free site inspections & CAD layouts. Propane refills, concession supplies, ice, and more.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$30

What is the starting price for tables?

$7

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$240

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
3.9
    Rebecca Married on 10/10/2015
    Taylor Rental was great. They did a site visit and helped me determine what I realistically needed for my wedding without trying to sell me on extras. Rented a tent in case of rain and fortunately the weather was perfect, but the tent was great anyway for a break from the sun. Would definitely use them again.
    Melanie Married on 12/15/2007
    Pretty straight forward rental. Vendor was responsive, listened, made suggestions. Overall good experience.
  • User1735741 2+ years ago
    Hated them. the drop off time for my wedding items was 1:30, and they didnt come until 4. They had everything for my wedding, from table cloths to glasses and dishes to the arch i was going to get married under. I NEEDED THEM THERE ON TIME. we had to start my wedding late because they messed up my delivery.
    At the end of the night I broke everything down for them and had it all ready. They didnt take it all and charged us $200 for not returning they stuff to them on time. I had to call them so many times to please ask them to come get there stuff, and it took weeks for me to get my $200 back. Not pleased with them.

304 Boston Post Rd. Orange, 06477
2037955251

Summer Hours: 7:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Saturday Winter Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Saturday Closed Sunday
Location of (Taylor Rental / Party Plus)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding