Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number

About Tawny Raquel Photography

Hi I'm Tawny, a fine art photographer based in Southern California. I think its good to get to know your photographer, so here are a few things about me; I love the lord with my whole heart, am a lover of glazed donuts, and know every line to the tv show Friends. Seriously, every line! Saying I love what I do would be an understatement. I adore everything there is about love & weddings. I am in love with the lighting that the sun brings, which is why I am huge on capturing photos in natural light. . I like to capture moments in between posing. I love capturing your most precious memories, and turning them into art that you can enjoy for a lifetime. • SOCIAL MEDIA: @tawnyraquelphotography •

Follow Tawny Raquel Photography on

af35f3f602dd1116 1483555324999 mg5529 2
img0172

2 Reviews for Tawny Raquel Photography

Blair · Married on 02/18/2017

Where do I begin. From the engagement pictures to our wedding pictures, Tawny did an amazing job! She is professional but super easy going and great to work with. My husband and I are not the easiest people to get to relax but Tawny was able to get us calm and relaxed within minutes. My husband even forgot she was there taking pictures, he was so comfortable. It was truly a great experience working with her!

Sent on 04/19/2017
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 11/12/2016

Tawny was our wedding photographer last November and I couldn't possibly find enough kind things to say about her. Her photography skills are absolutely amazing and I sincerely recommend her to anybody who doesn't want to stress over their pictures. I had ideas that were different than anything Tawny had done before and she didn't hesitate to give me what I wanted! Not only did Tawny arrive promptly, but she got right down to business. She knows exactly what she is doing - from planning around the time the sun sets to capturing our guests dancing - she gets it all! I had visions of what I hoped my wedding day photos would look like and Tawny exceeded those expectations! I got more photos than I could've imagined! She didn't miss a thing! The quality of her work is a reflection of her personality, which is so full of life and happiness! I will not hesitate to ask Tawny to be our photographer for future events!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tawny Raquel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• Palm Springs, 92264 See on map