Tattered Lens Photography

10260 N Washington St. #625, Denver, CO 80229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Tattered Lens Photography

I am a self-taught photographer from Denver; born & raised but I love to travel & see new places. Us Coloradoans are always outdoors; in the summer time I'm usually camping & fishing. I'm not like a regular Bulldog-mom, I'm a cool Bulldog-mom.

I would describe myself as a natural light specialist, using the neutral tones & textures around me to make every photo light & airy. I favor the love & laughter in everyday life & give direction instead of posing my couples. I started my own business after spending a lot of time with other photographers & fell in love with intimate weddings & elopements. I truly just love love. I learned so much & still use every technique they taught me. My goal is to one day give my passion of photography my undivided attention.

I met my handsome fella in a high school math class, we met on the first day & have been obsessed with each other ever since. I'm inspired by my own love story, which is a great help in telling yours. I really put myself in your shoes--I feel your butterflies & even cry your happy tears.

I have such a strong emotional attachment to every wedding & elopement that I photograph, I feel so honored to be a part of such a special day. I understand that these moments are crucial & make sure every detail is perfect. You can never redo this day & for every couple that has booked their wedding with me, I am eternally grateful.

My one piece of advice for my brides is to not go "cheap" with their wedding photography! You get one chance--24 hours to live this day. After, the dress will be preserved in a box, the flowers will wilt, the food & cake are gone, the only thing you have left are the photos. Remember Monica & Chandler's wedding? The first thing they did was have the photos developed.

I'm always ready to talk details over some coffee--timelines are super important. I'm booking into 2020 already (holy crazy, by the way..) Make sure I have your date available! I can't wait to tell your love story!

Follow Tattered Lens Photography on

Tattered Lens Photography 6
Tattered Lens Photography 7

Misha · Married on 10/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend hiring Tattered Lens for your wedding, she has quite the eye and many fresh ideas. Her prices are very reasonable! She is a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!!

I can’t recommend Tattered Lens enough!! Savannah was so easy to work with and our son took to her so fast (which is VERY rare). She was able to capture our engagement and wedding so perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tattered Lens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10260 N Washington St. #625, #625 Denver, CO, 80229 See on map