Tattered Lens Photography

Denver, CO View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Savannah & my handsome second shooter over there is my husbabe, Josh; we're the Benzes!

We're self-taught photographers from Denver, born & raised. Colorado has our hearts but love to travel & see all the tall places! If we’re not with our awesome couples, we’re either camping with our pup or binging our latest Netflix obsession. We’ve been shooting weddings together for about three years. Our little story started in a classroom, we tried to date & it didn’t last. After six long (loooonnnngggg) years of being the best of friends, I confessed my love to him. I think it sounded something like, “I’m so in love with you, will you just date me already?” & the rest is history.

We eloped in July of 2019 on the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. We’ve always had a soft spot for weddings & an even softer spot for each other, I feel like that makes your wedding experience that much more meaningful. You have a couple who is so dang in love; not only with each other, but with making sure your day goes just as perfect as ours did!

We have such a strong emotional attachment to every wedding & elopement we’ve shot & feel so honored to be a part of such a special day. Josh & I understand that these moments are crucial & make sure every detail is perfect. You can never redo this day & for every couple that has booked their wedding with us, we are eternally grateful!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Chelsea Married on 06/08/2019

Hands down best photographer!

I loved working with Savannah and her husband, Josh. My husband and I can be a bit camera shy and awkward and she was so great at making us feel comfortable and got some great candid shots. I will be recommending her to everyone, she is so easy to work with and I absolutely love the shots she captured for our engagement session and our wedding. She really is the best, I couldn’t have hoped for better!
    Misha Married on 10/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend hiring Tattered Lens for your wedding, she has quite the eye and many fresh ideas. Her prices are very reasonable! She is a wonderful person to work with.
    Katie Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!!

I can’t recommend Tattered Lens enough!! Savannah was so easy to work with and our son took to her so fast (which is VERY rare). She was able to capture our engagement and wedding so perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Real Weddings

• Rebecca & Brent
    40 photos · 09/20/2019

6635 E 117th Place Denver, CO, 80229
720-613-6182
Location of (Tattered Lens Photography)

Tattered Lens Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tattered Lens Photography include in the starting price?

Tattered Lens Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tattered Lens Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tattered Lens Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tattered Lens Photography offer?

Tattered Lens Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tattered Lens Photography offer?

Tattered Lens Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tattered Lens Photography offer for wedding events?

Tattered Lens Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tattered Lens Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tattered Lens Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding