Tattered Lens Photography

10260 N Washington St. #625, Denver, CO 80229 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Tattered Lens Photography

I am a self-taught photographer from Denver; born & raised but I love to travel & see new places. Us Coloradoans are always outdoors; in the summer time I'm usually camping & fishing. I'm not like a regular Bulldog-mom, I'm a cool Bulldog-mom.

I would describe myself as a natural light specialist, using the neutral tones & textures around me to make every photo light & airy. I favor the love & laughter in everyday life & give direction instead of posing my couples. I started my own business after spending a lot of time with other photographers & fell in love with intimate weddings & elopements. I truly just love love. I learned so much & still use every technique they taught me. My goal is to one day give my passion of photography my undivided attention.

I met my handsome fella in a high school math class, we met on the first day & have been obsessed with each other ever since. I'm inspired by my own love story, which is a great help in telling yours. I really put myself in your shoes--I feel your butterflies & even cry your happy tears.

I have such a strong emotional attachment to every wedding & elopement that I photograph, I feel so honored to be a part of such a special day. I understand that these moments are crucial & make sure every detail is perfect. You can never redo this day & for every couple that has booked their wedding with me, I am eternally grateful.

My one piece of advice for my brides is to not go "cheap" with their wedding photography! You get one chance--24 hours to live this day. After, the dress will be preserved in a box, the flowers will wilt, the food & cake are gone, the only thing you have left are the photos. Remember Monica & Chandler's wedding? The first thing they did was have the photos developed.

I'm always ready to talk details over some coffee--timelines are super important. I'm booking into 2020 already (holy crazy, by the way..) Make sure I have your date available! I can't wait to tell your love story!

Follow Tattered Lens Photography on

Tattered Lens Photography 5
Tattered Lens Photography 6
Tattered Lens Photography 7

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2019

Hands down best photographer!

I loved working with Savannah and her husband, Josh. My husband and I can be a bit camera shy and awkward and she was so great at making us feel comfortable and got some great candid shots. I will be recommending her to everyone, she is so easy to work with and I absolutely love the shots she captured for our engagement session and our wedding. She really is the best, I couldn’t have hoped for better!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Misha · Married on 10/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend hiring Tattered Lens for your wedding, she has quite the eye and many fresh ideas. Her prices are very reasonable! She is a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Tattered Lens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10260 N Washington St. #625, #625 Denver, CO, 80229 See on map