Situated in Cumming, Georgia, Tara Dykstra Weddings is a seasoned coordinator for your wedding day. Passionate planner Tara Dykstra has coordinated over 160 events and looks forward to the creative process. Tara understands that time can fly while planning any celebration. Thus, she is happy to help you and will provide comprehensive services to make you feel prepared and at ease.

Tara Dykstra Weddings offers a wending coordinating services, which includes ironing out your final details. These services building the framework for your big day and creating a timeline together three months before your wedding and continuing to work together until finalizing your details three weeks prior, day of checking your decor, organizing vendor arrival, and ensuring that your wedding day is everything you envisioned.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

100% Recommended by couples

Haley
Haley W. Sent on 01/29/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Best Investment for a Perfect Wedding!

I am so glad we hired Tara! She thinks of everything, and helped us figure out things we hadn鈥檛 even thought of! She is kind, professional, and personable! Thanks to her, I was able to enjoy my day, instead of stressing over all the details day-of. The number one thing people always told me was that they didn鈥檛 even get to eat their reception food because everything was so busy, but thanks to Tara, we got to sit and enjoy our dinner, and even had to-go plates to take back to the hotel! My dad repeatedly said Tara was the best investment we made for the wedding and I couldn鈥檛 agree more!
K
Krystin Sent on 01/26/2023

100% would recommend Tara

She made our special day amazing, she met with us several times to discuss and help us plan. The rehearsal dinner was a breeze with her help and the day of could not have gone better thanks to Tara!!!
H
Haley S. Sent on 02/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Couldn鈥檛 have done it without her!!

My wedding day would not have been successful without Tara! Her attention to detail, proactive nature, kindness, organization, and wonderful communication skills made my day SO much less stressful. Thank you, Tara!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding