Take The Cake

Cottonwood, AZ View map

At Take The Cake we love to help commemorate the joys, accomplishments, momentous occasions and wonders of life that we all share. We are there from the beginning, and we become part of the family, creating centerpieces for your most important celebrations: your wedding, your baby shower, your child’s first birthday…

We love working closely with our clients, helping them plan their special occasion.

We don’t think you should only celebrate life’s big events. Let’s celebrate the small milestones that make us who we are: a lost tooth, a first touchdown, a “A” on a test!

Serving Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Sedona, Prescott and more!

Let us make something special for you!

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Sylvia
    Sylvia C. Married on 09/26/2020

Personalized and Delicious

So happy we chose Take the Cake for our wedding! Laurie is probably one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. She listened to every detail and made it happen. Our cake was so cute and not to mention DELICIOUS! Butter pecan cake with amaretto filling and cheesecake frosting. Seriously, the best cake I've ever had. Our guests still rave about it and we're honestly considering ordering the same thing for our anniversaries to come!

Hi Sylvia,

I don't know how I missed your review but I'm just reading it today! 2/12/2021 I'm SO happy you and your guests all enjoyed the cake. Your cake was so fun to create because it had so many special and personalized details I just love. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness!
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 05/23/2020

Perfect moist delightful wedding cake

Laurie did my daughters wedding cake. As she lives out of state she wasn't able go meet in preson or do a tasting. But we were not disppointed! The cake was made perfect to my daughters wishes
    It was flavorful and moist. We couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend

Take The Cake's reply:

Thank you Lisa for such a lovely review. I couldn't be more pleased that you, your daughter and all your guests enjoyed the cake. It was such a perfect day for a wedding! Congratulations!!
  • Hillary
    Hillary Married on 10/26/2019

Take the cake

Laurie was so helpful! We have not had our wedding yet but if it is anything like the tasting it will be awesome! She had all these cute little containers with the different cakes, frostings, and fillings. They were all labeled and had little score cards to remember what you liked best! And it was so amazing! We can’t wait for the wedding!

Take The Cake's reply:

Thank you Hillary! I'm so tickled you enjoyed the tasting, and all the little touches. All the best to you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

PO Box 2701 Cottonwood, AZ, 86326
Location of (Take The Cake)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding