Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number

About Take A Whiff

Reminding us all to stop and TAKE A WHIFF of the Good Life!

A private studio specializing in Wedding and Event Floral Designs. At Take A Whiff, we believe flowers can really set the mood for your guests! Pair that with a great glass of wine, rocking music and surely you will have an event they won't soon forget!

From my desire to create and my love of pure enjoyment, comes Take A Whiff. With a Degree in Business and a Certification in Floral Design, my commitment is to create the event you desire through customized personal attention and high quality florals. Let the scent of flowers remind your guests always to Take A Whiff of the small things in life that make us smile!

Cheers!

TAW7
5953615988512554611361404392316026805009641n

17 Reviews for Take A Whiff

Laura · Married on 06/21/2013

Sara is an amazing florist. She new exactly what I wanted from the first picture I sent. The flowers were nicer than I could have imagined. I wouldn't put my bouquet down all day. The flowers were huge and the quality of flowers second to none. Working with Sara was easy and I am so happy with the overall service.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2012

Sarah did such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I gave Sara a very general idea of what I was looking for and she ran with it. Everything looked exactly as I pictured it, if not better! We received so many compliments on the beautiful centerpeices and bouquets. I would recommend Take a Whiff to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Amy · Married on 09/15/2012

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Sara and my experience with Take-A-Whiff. I am limited on the number of characters in this review, so I will have to keep it relatively short and sweet.

I worked with Sara for my wedding on September 15th, 2012 and from beginning to end it was an incredible experience. I came prepared to our first meeting with ideas, pictures and a definite outline of what I wanted; Sara immediately understood my style and put my worrying wedding mind at ease. She was so detailed during the planning process, asking every question I could have imagined, and then some, guaranteeing that my wedding would be absolutely perfect. I was amazed at how easy the rest of the process was, we contracted that day and I had an itemized estimate the following week (VERY helpful when planning a wedding!) We met once again a few weeks before the wedding to confirm all the details and make sure nothing had changed, and that was that! It was so reassuring to know that Sara had everything completely under control.

The day of the wedding, Sara was an absolute rockstar! Our flowers were absolutely stunning, seriously the most gorgeous flowers I’ve ever seen! She spent the morning running from the hotel to the church to my mothers house and back again, making sure everything was exactly where it should be. Even when of our pomander balls broke, Sara was so quick with a solution I didn’t even have TIME to panic! When planning a wedding it is really hard to relinquish control, but I didn’t worry at all about the flowers, I knew Sara had everything under control – and she totally did. From the flowers at the church, to our bouquets to the boutonnieres for the groomsmen – everything was utterly spectacular, even better than I could ever have imagined. Our guests raved about the flowers all day and all night and compliments are still rolling in. I think Take A Whiff is absolutely fantastic and I’d recommend Sara to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2012