Via Devoto 8, Milan, IT 20100 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tailored Dream Events

Tailored Dream Events is a destination wedding company located in Milan, Northern Italy. Customer service is one of Tailored Dream Events biggest priorities. Owner Veronica Frasca has dedicated herself to providing outstanding support to ensure that your day runs as smoothly as possible. She is keen to curate an event that meets your desired outcome and is attentive to even the smallest of details in order to realize a really unique wedding that fully represents your dreams.

Experience

Veronica has been working as a wedding planner since 2011.

After a degree in Visual Design and a long experience at a communication agency, she decided to improve her skills as an event planner working with some Italian wedding planning agencies and then finally started her own business in 2018.

Tailored Dream Events believe customization is key and that your event should authentically represent you. They can plan weddings for every kind of budget and number of guests, but they are particularly expert in planning intimate weddings, elopements and vows renewals, which let the team create a cozy atmosphere at intimate fairytale venues and focus on the little details that let couples make their weddings really unique. Tailored Dream Events is LGBTQ friendly and can service a variety of ceremonies, spanning multiple settings and beliefs.

Some specialty services offered are event design, flower design, and graphic design. A selection of custom packages is available to choose from. Wedding services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Tailored Dream Events 2
Tailored Dream Events 3
Tailored Dream Events 4

Sian · Married on 06/25/2016

The best in the business

Getting married abroad is a big decision to make especially when theres a language barrier but from the moment I met Veronica I knew that I was in safe, professional and calm hands. My husband and I met 5 planners from various companies in Italy but with every single planner I felt that it was a business transaction. Veronica met us with warmth and kindness...our wedding day was to be the most important day of our lives, Veronica listened to us, advised us, made suggestions to us as if it were her own wedding.
    Every single email and telephone call was responded too quickly with all the information we needed. Veronica guided us through all of the legal process ahead of getting married in Italy which I just couldnt have done without her help.
    Veronica kept me calm throughout the whole year of planning, I never had any bridezilla moments and I genuinely believe it's because I knew that Veronica had everything under control.
    On our wedding day Veronica was there first thing in the morning to see how I was, she helped me onto my Riva boat in my wedding dress and heels when the Lake was rather choppy, I have a beautiful photo of this moment.
    I think one of Veronica's biggest accomplishments is that she manages to do all of these things very subtly with no fuss. She's there 100% of the time, she appears when you need her but stands back and lets the day unfold without interfering which I have heard from friends that have had wedding planners elsewhere.
    Veronica helped us secure the best deals with vendors and venues which we would never have been able to do on our own.
    I honestly cannot thank Veronica enough for giving my husband and I the best build up to and the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Tailored Dream Events's reply:

Dear Sian, thanks so much for this fabulous review.
    You perfectly understood what is this job for me and I am so happy I was able to help you keeping calm on the wedding day and realizing your dream.
    But you made everything easier with your sweetness :)
    Thank you again. Un grande abbraccio :-*

Paola Rosato · Married on 07/04/2015

Thank you Veronica!

It is with great pleasure that I would like to thank Veronica Frasca for her precious assistance in organizing our wedding during the weekend of 4th July 2015 on Lake Como.

We would highly recommend Veronica for her great professionalism and attention to details throughout the whole process. Being a great listener, she really understood how and what we wanted and managed to tailor her offering to our needs.

Based near by the Lake, Veronica is well placed and connected with a wide range of local suppliers and she had no difficulties in proposing different alternatives when changes were necessary.

Veronica has great experience in organising international events by Lake Como and, as a results, we received an outstanding feedback from all of our international guests from all over the world. We couldn’t be happier with the final result and we hope we will be able to collaborate with her again in different occasions in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tailored Dream Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings