Table Top Catering

Orlando, FL View map

Table Top Catering is a full service catering company servicing all of central Florida. Our teams attention to detail and passion for food and beverage ensures an exceptional event everytime

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$37.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$29.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$17.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$16.00

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$8.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine
Champagne Toast

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

• Hope
    Hope W. Married on 01/10/2021

TableTop Blew Us Away!

Finding a caterer within our budget was one of my greatest stressors through wedding planning. When we started working with ToniAnn from TableTop, we just told her a few items we were looking to have on our buffet (tacos, bbq, casual foods). She put together a killer menu, that had about twice the amount of food of other vendors at half the cost! Not only that, the food was INCREDIBLE. We knew after our tasting that the food was excellent, but it's always hard to know if wedding food will hold up when it's the day of. Let me tell you, I have not spoken to a single person after our wedding that didn't compliment our food! And I had some tough critics! People told me they went back for seconds and had to restrain themselves. People were even raving about the hors d'ouevres from cocktail hour as well, which I feel is super rare. The Grilled Cheese Dippers were a fan favorite, and people LOVED the brisket as one of the topping choices. We also decided to do beer and wine with specialty cocktails, thanks to the great deal we were getting. The service was excellent. The staff was so friendly. ToniAnn and James were so helpful and patient through every step of planning, to payment to execution. I really hope we get to work with them again in the future!
  • Natasha
    Natasha M. Married on 11/10/2019

James and his team are the best!

Look no further - TableTop is your wedding caterer! When looking for a caterer, my parents and I attended numerous tastings and trust me when I say no one can compare. They hosted us for multiple food tastings (even one at our house with my whole family!) and tweaked dishes until they were to our liking. They created a completely custom menu for us (a few examples - poke station during cocktail hour, live pasta station for dinner, which transitioned to a banana fosters station for dessert) and to this day (six months later), our guests are still raving about the tomato soup & grilled cheese shooters. Along with wowing us with their food and friendly staff, we also hired them to bartend (and bring their own setup as well). We were able to provide the alcohol, so James and his team came to our house to pick up all the bottles in advance so we didn't have to worry about taking it to the venue the day of! I also requested a champagne toast during the ceremony and James pulled that off beautifully. Truly, they are amazing people to work with and budget-friendly. I would 100% recommend them whether it's a backyard wedding during the pandemic or a 400-person wedding. They'll go above and beyond to make sure you and your family are happy.
    Diana T. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing quality food

James and his team were great. The food was to die for...we still have people talking about the quality of the food and the service provided.

Truly loved the food and the attention to us, bride and groom. Making sure we had food and a little bit of everything.

Pricing

Table Top Catering Price Rates

3216 Crystal Creek Blvd Orlando, FL, 32837
Location of (Table Top Catering)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding