Denver, CO 80224 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,297
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About T5 Photography

T5 Photography is a Denver, Colorado-based wedding photographer with a passion to capture the authentic beauty in each couple's wedding day. Lead photographer Tommy Cowan makes getting to know his clients a priority leading up to the big day. He believes that the more comfortable the couple is in front of the camera, the more magical the photos will be. At T5 photography, you can count on a fun, seamless experience that captures you and your partner's personality through the lens.

T5 photography offers a variety of services to create a photo collection you'll cherish for a lifetime. Services include:

• Consultation
  • Engagement shoot
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
Along with the services mentioned above, T5 Photography also offers several ways to view and enjoy your photos. Products include:

• Albums

T5 Photography 7
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/19/2019

Choose this photographer!

We are so happy we chose T5 as our wedding photographer. I can't recommend Tommy enough, we are so happy with how our photos turned out!

We chose a venue with a spectacular view, so we knew we wanted to get a really good photographer to capture it. Our venue gave us a list of photographers they recommended and we had it narrowed down to two, based on looking at their portfolios. We decided on Tommy after meeting with him in person - he was just fun to be around and the way he spoke about his job made it sound like he was not only very good at it, but really enjoyed it too.

Tommy did our engagement photos last October 2018 and made it so easy for us to look good on camera! My now-husband isn't good at smiling for posed photos, but Tommy gave us natural-feeling poses and made us laugh with each other, which made for great photos that didn't feel posed.

Our wedding was exactly the same when it came to our couple photos and our bridal party photos. You can just feel by looking at them how much fun we were having! During our ceremony I didn't even notice he was there, but he got some really great shots. It was cold and windy outside and he got us through our family photos really efficiently. All of our guests loved working with him during the cocktail hour and reception as well.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    T5 Photography 8
    T5 Photography 9
    T5 Photography 10
    T5 Photography 11
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2019

Horseshoe Bend Wedding 4.16.19

Simply put, Book Tommy as your engagement and wedding photographer. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Tommy. It all started in 2018 when I got engaged. My husband and I had planned a trip to Colorado (we are from NY) prior to getting engaged and decided it would be a great place to have our engagement session done. After looking at several photographers in Colorado I was looking at Tommy's website and as I clicked through the various blog posts of different couples and tears came to my eyes. Tommy's photos are simply beautiful. You can see the love in his photos and its overwhelming to see. The story that his pictures told moved me in such a way I knew that he was our guy. In June of 2018 Tommy picked us up at our hotel and drove us to the Great Sand Dunes at 4am to get the best engagement photos. He spent hours upon hours with us that day. We were over the moon about our photos. Fast forward to April 16th, 2019 we were happy to be getting married at Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ. Tommy was stoked to be joining us. Tommy became such a part of our lives over a year that he even stayed with us the night before our wedding. He's seriously such a cool guy! It's hard to sum up our wedding day because the photos and work that Tommy put into that day for us was so expansive words don't do it justice. I will say that Tommy was by far the number one best decision I made for my wedding (other than my groom of course). Your wedding day goes so fast! When I recieved my wedding photos there were moments that were captured that I didn't even remember. It's amazing to relive that day every time I look at them. All those feelings that I felt about Tommy's photography when I came across him online were all the feels I got from my own photos. Tommy is hands down the right way to go. We are so happy to consider him one of our friends! Also, I can't tell you how many people have stopped me and told me that my wedding photos are THE MOST beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen. Some people have even told me that they can't get married now because they will never be able to have as amazing pictures as we did. To that I simply say, just book Tommy.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    T5 Photography 24
    T5 Photography 25
  • jenn

jenn · Married on 09/07/2018

Tommy was our first and easiest hire for our wedding. The whole process of selecting a photographer was a little intimidating at first because we didn't know exactly what we were looking for or how to even describe it. T5 was on a preferred vendor list at our venue, which is where I started our initial search. Right off the bat, we felt super comfortable with Tommy, regardless of the fact that we technically met through FacetTime because we were planning a destination wedding. Tommy new the questions to ask that helped him understand what we were looking for AND had a killer portfolio. A lot of photographers have a distinct "look" in their portfolio (high saturation, black/white, what I call the "rustic glow" etc.) What we loved about Tommy was that his portfolio shows he has a lot of range and will use whatever is best for the individual photo-- we instantly trusted his taste and you can tell he has fun with his work. Throughout the planning process he was super easy going and had great suggestions along the way we hadn't really even thought of.

However, the day-of is where Tommy really shines. We also hired a second shooter and were lucky enough to be paired with Jo. Tommy had the vision and Jo worked her butt off to help complete it. I also appreciated Tommy's communication style-- I am not the type who enjoys pictures being taken and felt pretty awkward most of the time. Tommy was able to communicate what he was going for and made me feel more at-ease. Most importantly, he made sure everyone was having an awesome time while he was around. I got SO many compliments on Tommy and Jo throughout the day. My husband and I were able to sneak away for some sunset photos, which I'm SO glad we did because it gave us some extra time together to enjoy each other and have a bit of fun up on the pass.

If you are looking forward for someone professional, fun, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot, then Tommy is your guy.

Sent on 09/28/2018

T5 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,297.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• Suzanne Jakes Photography
    Suzanne Jakes Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Tommy a few months ago, and he is an incredible photographer! He has an amazing artistic vision and is extremely knowledgeable in every technical aspect. He is fantastic with his clients and does a great job making them feel comfortable. I highly recommend hiring Tommy with T5 Photography if you want epic photos of your wedding!