1807 Co. Rd. 35, Ozark, AL 36360 Map · Phone number

About T. Darley Photography

Your day is important, memories are best captured by someone who truly loves the art, the emotions and, above all, the people. For me capturing your memories is not about the money or checking off on a picture list. It's about revisiting what you felt at that moment and being thrilled that your grandchildren will cherish those images. I have always been fascinated by people and find beauty is every face I've ever seen. I find that beauty is absolutely everywhere. It's not because of flawless makeup or a designer dress, it's because the human soul is gorgeous to me. There are many photographers in this world that are capable of capturing your memories, it's all about the right fit for you and your big day!

Follow T. Darley Photography on

20 Reviews for T. Darley Photography

• Kaley

Kaley Howard Glover · Married on 05/11/2019

Hands down the BEST!!!

If you are looking for quality, professionalism, and genuine kindness in your photographer who will 100% capture images that are specific to your likes and style- look no further!! Tami and her crew are absolutely incredible, and she always goes above and beyond for each and every client!!! She loves a new challenge, loves to travel, and loves to really get to know the people she is shooting so that she can capture each unique personality. She shot our proposal, engagement, wedding, and my bridals! I couldn't be happier with the images!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

ALLISON · Married on 04/25/2015

As the bride, one of the most significant decisions for our wedding was choosing the right photographer. There is no doubt we made the right decision when we asked Tami Darey with T. Darley Photography to photograph our wedding! I remember saying to Tami, “Pictures are one of the most important things to me about this wedding because pictures are the one thing we will have to remember this big day. They are what you show you children and grandchildren.” I remember her saying “Exactly!” I thought to myself “She is the one!” Tami is an easy-going, sweet lady and this is the quality you NEED in a photographer when you are preparing for such an emotional day. I will never forget Tami texting me a week before the wedding and asking me was there anything she could do to help me.
    From the engagement pictures to the send-off, there was not a moment that we do not have captured, which is exactly what I wanted. Her pictures are amazing. I also loved how she gives you advice along the way! What sets Tami apart from other photographers is she gives you all of the digital prints of your pictures (along with the release).
    Tami has this amazing eye for photography---the people, the background, the colors, the details—she notices it all! Our wedding, I refer to it as “the storm of the century wedding”, it was April 25, 2015 when Dothan, Al. was hit with awful storms (most of the area went without power for days)...did I mentioned we were married outside? I can imagine this scenario is a photographer’s nightmare. Tami “rolled with the punches” so to speak. After the wedding was I upset thinking that we had no pictures because the day was nothing like we had planned. When Tami told me she had around 1600 pictures (14GB) I was jumping with joy. She and her assistant were amazing and I cannot say enough about this amazing team. There is no doubt I would make the same decision again! Our wedding day was perfect despite the storm.

Sent on 08/21/2015
  • F

Fallon · Married on 02/21/2015

Tammy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took the time to capture the best shots. She was so understanding when I needed to reschedule because of my mom being sick. I would absolutely recommend her for any of your photography needs!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Award

T. Darley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Philip Box
    Philip Box Wedding Officiants

I am happy to endorsing T. Darley Photography as great team players for your special day! In my job as a wedding officiant, I work with a lot of photographers and know a talented photographer makes a lasting difference! Tami and Dylan do great work! Philip

• Graceful Beginnings, LLC Wedding Planners

Tami is great to work with and makes sure she gets some unique photos. She has a wonderful attention to detail.

• Woodham Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Love looking at all her work. She captures every single moment vividly. Tami has a passion for photography and will capture your special day for memories to cherish.

• 1807 Co. Rd. 35 Ozark, 36360 See on map
    Location of (T. Darley Photography)