Switzerfilm

• Jill Hackman Photography

3 Reviews for Switzerfilm

• Katie

Katie · Married on 12/14/2019

Switzerfilm is 10/10 - perfection!

Switzerfilm is truly the best of the best. I found out about them in 2007 via a friend who got married and used them for videography/photography. When I saw his video and photos, I vowed that if I ever got married, Switzerfilm would be my priority. Fast forward to wedding planning. Switzerfilm was the first vendor I emailed after getting engaged - even before a venue. We based our wedding date off of their availability! It was the right choice and I would do it again.

The talent of everyone at Switzerfilm is incomparable. Our photos and our video are a dream. Every single thing they do is so thoughtful and creative - arranging our wedding rings and invitations just so, using a drone to get overhead shots while in the park, setting up lights facing the arbor in the venue before guests started to arrive, somehow always being in the right place at the right time to get the most intimate moments. A day that in my mind felt so rushed is able to be lived again and again through the gorgeous images we now have forever.

Not only are they talented, but the professionalism is amazing. Ashley Switzer and I had exchanged something INSANE like 45 emails by the end of it all, and the entire time she was nothing but kind, patient, informative, and extremely responsive. The girls who were in charge on our wedding day - Katie Long and Kristin Rolla - oh my gosh, I can't say enough about them. They walked into our AirBNB at 8am and just became part of our friend group. It was like two new BFFs joined our day, and the beautiful photos just happened so naturally with them.

The communication didn't even stop on wedding day. We had planned a repeat photoshoot for April with Katie and Kristin (because we had so much fun the first time and just wanted MORE!) and they continued the constant communication the entire time. We ended up cancelling the second shoot due to COVID, but the consistency that continued with them post wedding until we had to cancel was really impressive.

I can say that Switzerfilm is a 10/10. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. They are everything and more. If you want the most gorgeous photos and video to remember your wedding day, Switzerfilm is who you should go with. I wish I could get married all over again just to spend the day with them and have the photos to look at after! They are truly amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2015

SO it goes without saying, Switzerfilm has an unmatched talent in the photo/video world. I had known since I saw one of their first wedding videos in 2009 that I had to have them if (and when) I got married. They have a creative eye that doesnt miss any important detail big or small, but they also cater their videos and photos to really reflect the featured couple and the individual personalities of the wedding party... On top of being beyond amazing at their job, they are SO passionate about it and really care about the quality of their work. AND on top of all of that, they are so friendly and willing to help with all aspects of the wedding. Ashley actually referred the planner and hair stylist I chose, and they were amazing,

Sent on 05/27/2015

Absolutely amazing!!! I would hire them again in a heartbeat! I couldn't have imagined going through my special day without them, they made it perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2014