Swenson & Silacci Flowers

Salinas, CA View map

• Meghan
    Meghan J. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing experience

Everything was gorgeous! I totally forgot about my flower girl and emailed them two days before and they accommodated me request, no problem. I didn’t want a super heavy bouquet and they adjusted everything so I still had a substantial bouquet with flowers that are lighter in weight. I loved everything!
  • Elise
    Elise O. Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent experience!

I had a great experience working with Swenson & Silacci Flowers for my wedding in Carmel Valley! I didn't really know what kind of flowers I was looking for but I worked with them to find the perfect arrangements for myself and my bridal party. They were able to send me photos of the bouquets and boutonnieres before the wedding and they were absolutely perfect. I got married on a busy weekend for flowers (Mother's Day weekend), but they delivered everything on time and didn't charge me exorbitant fees like a couple other places I got quotes from! I am so impressed with their artistry and highly recommend them.
  • User2022751 2+ years ago
    Wonderful service, beautiful flowers and professional in every way. Lisa was accomodating, easy to work with and offered great suggestions when we were not quite sure what we wanted. When it was time to put it all together, she sent us photos to see if all was okay or if we need to change anything. The flowers were amazing and it was such a pleasure to work with this florist. I can't recommend them enough.

110 John St Salinas, CA, 93901
Location of (Swenson & Silacci Flowers)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding