Sweet Traditions

Sperry, OK View map

It's not just a cake, it's a Sweet Tradition, a sweet memory designed just for you. I bake each cake and treat fresh from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients. Because of this, I can not bake your cake in one day. I am a very small, custom only home based cake studio and I do a limited number of cakes each week. This way I can focus my full attention on each and every detail of your cake. I take great pride in my work and strive to give my clients the best experience from start to finish. Your cake is custom designed specifically for YOU. I want my clients to enjoy the process of creating something specifically for their event. I look forward hearing from you and having the opportunity to create something just for YOU.

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Bailey R. Married on 04/10/2021

Above and Beyond!!!

Nancy was great. She went along with my idea for my wedding cake even though it was newer to her, and she made it BETTER than anything I found on Pinterest! She went seriously above and beyond for my cake! She did everything I asked for and more. I was in the bridal suite getting ready, and next thing I know, my cake is there and she had even done the topper and the flowers. Can’t recommend her enough!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 02/05/2021

Down To Earth, Honest and Delightful Experience!

Nancy is a genuinely kind and personable professional. From the very first meeting about our wedding cake, to a year later when she’s still accommodating us with a special anniversary cake, she has been a delight to work with and helps in any way possible. Not to mention, her cakes and cookies are DELISH. She made treats for both mine and my sister’s wedding showers and we have yet to experience anything less than wonderful.
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!! She got back to me quickly and took my unique ideas to the next level. The cake looked and tasted amazing!! 100% recommend

Tasted and looked amazing. I got so many compliments of the look and taste of the cake. I wanted a unique design and Nancy hit it out of the park. I have already recommended to my friends! I am going to continue to use her any chance I can.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

W. 103rd St. N Sperry, OK, 74073
9182005003
Location of (Sweet Traditions)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding