Sweet Sensation Cakes

8 Reviews for Sweet Sensation Cakes

• nicole

nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend

Lynne was incredible to work with. The hardest part was the tasting because all of the flavors were so good that I couldn’t decide. Her designs are gorgeous. She was able to do exactly what we dreamed. And the cake was incredible- not your typical wedding cake at all!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Lynne was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were married in May 2017 and Lynne was the baker that came with our wedding venue's food package. She was extremely sweet and accommodating throughout the process. She even came to our home for the cake tasting which I thought was so wonderful! I don't know anyone else who would have given such specialized treatment. The cake came decorated exactly as shown in the picture we shared with her. Everyone at my wedding raved about the cake including my wedding planner! Thank you Lynne!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

Lynne was an absolute delight to work with! We used Sweet Sensation Cakes for our wedding at Silver Birches on 10/07/16. From our initial conversation to the very end of our wedding, we loved our experience with her. She took her time in answering all our questions, prepared some amazing options for us to try during our cake tasting, coordinated with the venue & florist on the design (I had fresh flowers on the cake), delivery of the cake, & was an absolute professional the entire time while being truly kind & patient. And of course our cake was absolutely delicious! My husband & I decided on a banana cake with a chocolate filling & vanilla buttercream on the outside, yummmm! We can't wait to have our top tier on our one year anniversary! We would recommend Lynne to anyone & everyone. Thank you again so much!

Sent on 04/22/2017