4833 Mapledale Street, Homestead, PA 15120 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Memories

An award-winning photo booth rental company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, UNCUT Booth (formerly Sweet Memories) prides itself on guaranteeing each couple's needs are met on their big day. Owned by professional photographer Erin Santoriello, the company operates under the belief that each reception served is an opportunity to help couples celebrate one of the most significant moments of their lives. From fun props to animated GIFs, UNCUT.INK offers everything you need to craft an unforgettable wedding experience.

UNCUT.INK offers a variety of photo booth services for couples to benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Prints
  • Flipbooks
  • Social media integration

Areas Covered
Our UNCUT.INK team proudly offers wedding photo booth services to couples located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Some services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Tri-State Area.

Follow Sweet Memories on

Sweet Memories 3
Sweet Memories 4

Shannon Creighan · Married on 02/23/2019

Best photo booth ever

I loved having this photo booth. Great staff, tons of prop options . Guest book prints and slide shows . I want to have another wedding (or any party) just for the photo booth fun! The owner is usually the one onsite and she was so easy going and dealt with my crazy requests. Can’t say enough positive things about this vendor

Sent on 03/06/2019

Sweet Memories's reply:

Thank you So much for the review Shannon!! It means the world to our team and you are the sweetest ever! I am so glad that we got to meet and wish you nothing but happiness and joy for you and your family in the future!!! CHEERS!!! erin
  • Kristen

Kristen Ramsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful people, wonderful company!

Sweet Memories was an incredible company to work with. Erin, the owner, was extremely responsive via e-mail, even when she was out of town, and the photo strip she ultimately created was beautiful! The props were great, and relevant to guests of all ages (I have seen some photo booths which, frankly, had really stupid props. That was not the case here!) Moreover, Sweet Memories was one of the most affordable options I found when researching. Erin's responsiveness, attention to detail, and overall kindness/personality made Sweet Memories an obvious choice. My husband and I are so pleased, and will recommend Sweet Memories to any of our friends who get married in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sweet Memories's reply:

Kristen and Ross, I can’t believe it’s been a year since your gorgeous wedding. We were honored to be apart of your beautiful day and appreciate the kind review. You will always be in our top couples and we are glad to have crossed paths! Happy Anniversary:)

Sweet Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 760.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 1,160.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount