Sweet Marie's Event Planning

Hesperia, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Hesperia, California, Sweet Marie's Event Planning is a professional certified wedding planning and coordination company. Owner, Helen, is an exceptional organizer with a creative perspective in her field. She and her team strive to match and exceed the expectations set out by their clients. Paying close attention to the visions of each couple, these experts take a detailed approach in bringing dream weddings from concept to reality.

Sweet Marie's Event Planning offers various design and coordination services. This ranges from full-service planning to day-of executions. Each collection affords couples varying degrees of assistance, tailored to their specific needs. Additionally, Helen and her outfit offer event item rentals. These unique pieces can help add a particular aesthetic or vibe to the look and feel of the wedding.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Patricia V. Married on 03/13/2022

Sweet Marie's Event Planning

Helen from Sweet Marie's Event Planning is amazing! She was there for me from start to finish with everything. My event was beautiful and more than what I had imagined. So many family and friends keep telling how beautiful my event was and how much fun they had. I couldn't have done it without Helen. She is truly a blessing and I love her to pieces! I will definitely refer her to everyone and recommend her!
    Lee B. Married on 03/12/2022

Best wedding ever thanks to Sweet Marie's!

Hiring Helen was truly the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. We were planning a wedding that took place in Southern California while we lived in Sacramento, and Helen's knowledge, expertise, and familiarity with the High Desert area and local vendors made it so much easier for our wedding to come together. She was very communicative and easy to reach, was kind and supportive through the wedding planning process, and was instrumental in helping us find our rental company, DJ, and caterer (all of whom were fabulous by the way!). On the actual day of the wedding, Helen made everything flow seamlessly so my husband, myself, and our families could fully enjoy the day. Also, Helen's team and the decor that she lent us were AWESOME! All around, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Helen and she made our wedding day unique and something that fit our vision perfectly. Thank you Helen, Mark, and the rest of the Sweet Marie's Event Planning team!
    Kaitlin W. Married on 03/05/2022

HIRE Sweet Maries!!

Helen was BEYOND amazing! I cannot express how much I appreciate the work she did. My ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance were all supposed to be outdoors...the weather had other ideas and we had to move everything indoors last minute, the day of. She totally handled the situation and got everyone moving before guests even arrived. She went above and beyond and everything was perfect. I was not stressed at ALL on my wedding day and that is because of Helen! Everything was decorated beautifully and it turned out exactly as I envisioned. Hands down the best money spent was hiring Helen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Hesperia, California Hesperia, CA, 92344
Location of (Sweet Marie's Event Planning)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding