Sweet Maple Singers

Lemoyne, Pennsylvania View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Sweet Maple Singers is a live string band located in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania consisting of a harp, mandolin, guitar, and fiddle. This atypical yet amazing band boasts the skills to harmonize and play songs for a couple’s ceremony, reception, and/or rehearsal dinner. Sweet Maple Singers’ repertoire consists of a mixture of folk ballads and old-time tunes that have become art classics. They can also do renditions of feel-good songs from top 40 hits. Their pleasant instrumentals are ideal for any heartfelt wedding, big or small.

This band is willing to travel and can provide its magical sounds for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, rehearsal dinner, and/or music during breaks. On top of strings, they are trained in vocals and can sing songs requested from the couple. Their services include learning new songs, a quality sound system, microphones, and more. They have the equipment and skill to play indoor or outdoor celebrations.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Folk
International
Oldies

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

1 User photo

Danielle Married on 09/09/2019

Fun-Loving & Whimsical - Exactly what we were looking for.

Wow, where to begin! Jasper and Robbie went out of their way to learn our special first Dance Song, “Colors of the Wind” - Robby played beautifully, while Jasper Sang and it was an absolute dream. During my planning process (I planned my whole wedding) I had a ton of stuff going on and I wasn’t the best at communication, but Jasper made everything so simple and easy with a list of songs that they could play, with both covers and originals. She was available whenever I needed to discuss plans as well as being flexible when I wasn’t. As well as taking on a personal request from me; and playing Solo harp during our 30 minute Ceremony, and then playing cocktail hour as a Trio. They were also very fairly priced. The Sweet Maple Singers are a trio of talent and created such a fun-loving, joyful atmosphere for our guests to enjoy. They bring a whimsical feel and a gracious presence. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more, they really were just perfect for our Wedding. I wish I could hear them play all the time, they bring out such joyful feelings. Thank You again for being such a big part of our special day, You all were amazing. - Dani
  • Shakira
    Shakira J. Married on 08/03/2019

The Sweet Maple Singers we're amazing and set a magical stage for my wedding ceremony.

The Sweet Maple singers made my ceremony a truly magical experience for myself, the groom, and all of my guests. They we're flexible and had great insight in what kind of music that we wanted to choose. I just went through all of their album and videos and chose songs that I liked and they put a Twist on things that made it a beautiful experience for everyone involved. They are truly lovely folks and added a very romantic and magical feel to the whole experience.
  • Ryan
    Ryan C. Married on 05/07/2019

Highly recommend

They were amazing to work with and made our experience so enjoyable. The process in choosing songs was seamless and easy. Their attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Day of they delivered nothing but the best! They bring an amazing presence to the room and make sure your night is unforgettable. Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Sweet Maple Singers 1
Exclusive

930 Bosler Avenue Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, 17043
Location of (Sweet Maple Singers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding