Isabela, PR 00662 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Designs PR

We are sweetdesignspr.com, a Family Business dedicated to the design and confection of any kind of cake style, specially Personalized Wedding and Anniversary Cakes, for the last 11 years. Our team is composed of Wilton School Master Decorator, Sugar Figures Artisan, Special Cake Recipies Expert and Technical Engineering Technician for special effects. We are very happy with our increasing business coming from mainland, Canada and others foreing countries. Specially the Wedding Couples coming to the Caribbean or Puerto Rico to get maried in one of the many beautiful beaches we have in the Island.

We normally get the contact through our website: www.sweetdesignspr.com, but lately we have being asked to join Weddingwire site in order to get their satisfaction service feedback and review , in which they provide us with an excellent ranking. We use to provide fast feedback to our brides and a clear picture of the Designs Requirements, until we reach a final approval from them. More than just a Business, we have a Passion for strong relationship with our Brides and Grooms, making sure they understand, that they will receive a complete support from us while they are far from home.

Thanks to all those couples that have been so nice to send their pictures and gratitude to us, and thanks to GOD for make it happened!

Welcome to our Family Business!

Angel Acevedo

tatuaje

5 Reviews for Sweet Designs PR

• Y

Yhasmina · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Very talented and very professional pastry chef! Close attention to detail, delicious flavors, high quality product and very responsive and fair. Highly recommended!

Marelis · Married on 01/11/2014

El mejor biscocho que he probado, les lleve mis ideas y Angel hizo de ellas un Sueño hecho realidad. El servicio es cautivador y personalizado. Mi boda no hubiera quedado tan perfecta sin mi biscocho diseñado por Sweet Designs Cake Shop.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Sweet Designs PR's reply:

Gracias Marelis. Nos alegra saber que quedaron complacidos con nuestro trabajo. Esa es nuestra mayor satisfaccion. Bendiciones a ambos.

yahaira · Married on 06/11/2011

Words cannot express the great job, service, and beautiful cake Rene and Evelyn provided for my wedding. The first stop myself, and my family willbe making is sweet design for some of there delicious cake!

My wedding was in June 2011 in Arecibo, PR. I found Sweet Design online and emailed them for information, and Rene responded same day and every following day making sure answering all my questionings. I sent them a whole bunch of pictures and they discuss each and everyone which one would be better and the estimated cost for my budget. I'm from NC, so emailing was the only communication and they did an awesome job responding on time.
    When I arrived in PR, Rene confirmed the date and time for cake testing, whjich was literally 3days before the wedding. When I visited, it was the best expierence and even my mother was amased on how professional they were and the amount of cake we got to ssample, which were all delicious, I choose cheesecake!
    Having only a few days to prepare for my cake, the ending productt was beyond beautiful! Everybody and myself was amazed and satisfied. The decor was so pretty and exactly what I wanted, the cake was fresh and perfect amount of frosting under the fondentt. It tasted great, and we were all fighting after the wedding for whatever that was left! And I can't wait to dig into my anniversary cake!

I have pictures if anybody will like to see, also they did payments which wasvery convient. They made sure they worked with my budget. I would pay the amnt again for the cake, it was beyond worth it, with the service. And delievery on the wedding day, was on time and they set up. I would love to thank Rene and Evelyn on a great job on the cake and service and I would 110% reccomend their service, you will not regret it one bit.

P.S. when discussing amount of cake with Rene, I told him I will be haveing 50 guest but he insisted the cake wll look better at 100 pieces amnt and trust him the cake won't be waisted. Well he was right, we were fighting hiding pieces of the cake lol =) and till this day, we keep talking about how good it was!... thanks you!

Sweet Designs PR FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Jose Flores - Photographers
    Jose Flores - Photographers Wedding Photographers

excellent profecional I totally trust its work

• Raymond Vega Photography
    Raymond Vega Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful

• Inventos by Mima
    Inventos by Mima Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Sweet Designs, and tasted a few of their cakes. The name is appropriate for describing all of the aesthetic properties of their cakes; visual, taste, smell and texture. The cakes are fresh, moist, yummy, and very competitively priced. Contact them! Highly recommended! Your cake will be remembered as one of the best your guests have tasted!!

• Isabela, 00662 See on map