4622 Nolda St., Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Delights Wedding Cakes

SWEET DELIGHTS WEDDING CAKES IS LOCATED IN THE HEIGHTS AND HAS BEEN SERVING THE HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING AREAS SINCE 1986. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE EACH BRIDES CAKE DREAM A REALITY. NOT ONLY DO WE CATER TO OUR BRIDES, WE TAKE CARE OF THE GROOMS SWEET TOOTH AS WELL. OUR EXPERTISE DOESN'T STOP AT CUSTOM WEDDING CAKES, BUT WE ALSO OFFER DESSERT AND CANDY BARS, CHEESECAKES, SPECIAL OCCASION CAKES, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE. CONTACT ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY REPRESENTATIVES FOR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION.

Follow Sweet Delights Wedding Cakes on

SeaShellWonder
PICT0004
PICT0251
CAKES078
Longhorn
SeaShellWonder

53 Reviews for Sweet Delights Wedding Cakes

Very delicious tastings, great service new place very clean!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Deondra · Married on 04/23/2016

I tasted the butter almond cake at a wedding expo and knew instantly that I was booking with Sweet Delights. I booked Sweet Delights for my wedding cake (5 tier butter almond) and groom's cake (lemon/strawberry). The price was right, and the taste of the cakes were evening better. I wish I could attach a picture of me and my husband's reaction to the traditional eating of the cake during the reception. It was PRICELESS! The cakes were so good that we couldn't contain ourselves. Mrs. Roslyn was a complete sweetheart. I felt like we had known each other forever. She was flexible, accommodating, and real. She and her staff were literally the icing on the cake for are reception. We enjoyed every single piece. BOOK Sweet Delights! Your taste buds will thank you.

Sent on 06/02/2016

We gave a concept wedding cake for Rosyln to make, and she made it come true. The cake tasted amazing.

Sent on 04/14/2015

• Petals by Design
    Petals by Design Wedding Florists

Rosalyn and her team are so easy to work with, and their designs are just beautiful!

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you and will be more than happy to refer clients your way! www.demersbanquethall.com

• 4622 Nolda St. Houston, 77007 See on map
    7138020702 (Phone number)
    2817485103 (Other Phone Number)
    Seen By Appointment Only