Augusta, Augusta, GA 30909 Map · Phone number

About Sweet April Cakes

I’m Rebekah, owner and cake stylist at Sweet April Cakes. Serving Augusta and the CSRA, I offer wedding cake packages to fit every bride’s budget, and each confection is custom designed to fit every bride’s unique style. As a professionally trained chef, I am committed to baking 100% from scratch, so your cake can be delicious as it is beautiful!

For more detailed information on my services, please visit my website at www.sweetaprilcakes.com. To inquire about a cake tasting, please fill out the contact form on my website. I look forward to meeting you and helping to bring the wedding cake of your dreams to life!

Follow Sweet April Cakes on

• Neil C. Spurlin Cakes
  • Rachel Reese Cake Boutique
  • Beyond Usual Cakes, LLC
0fc5c6114ee0da58 square opaque
img8630
14107665101540500393632466288530730061307128o
Sweet April Cakes
Butterflies for a Disney Princess themed wedding.
Butterflies for a Disney Princess themed wedding.
fullsizerender 4
img8646
fullsizerender 6
Sweet April Cakes
Shimmery gold gilt roses for a Royal Wedding.
Shimmery gold gilt roses for a Royal Wedding.
5350881742999695903176851699812060986026n

Sweet April Cakes 1
  • TK2swt

Takisha Haynes · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy with my choice

I was having such a bad experience with finding a baker/cake stylist until I ran across Sweet April Cakes. Rebecca was great! All I had to do was choose my flavors, and she did the rest. The cake was absolutely beautiful and it taste good too! I especially loved the detail in the design. It was definently made with love. If you're looking for someone professional and easy to work with, give Sweet April Cakes a try. Compared to other bakers in the area, cost is about the same, if not less expensive. If you're looking for someone professional and easy to work with, give Sweet April Cakes a try.

Sweet April Cakes 2
    Sent on 11/24/2019

Sweet April Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Takisha! It was a pleasure working with you and making your wedding cake! :)

Grace · Married on 09/03/2016

Do it! I got married in September 2016, and Rebekah sat down with me, listened to my ideas about what my dream cake would look like, and she sketched it out in front of me. She was able to work with me on everything! Size, look, decoration, flavor, and even filling! I had the best cake I could imagine, and all of my guests at the wedding complimented us on not just the beauty of the cake, but also the unbelievable moistness and richness of flavor. The buttercream icing was perfection! I highly recommend Sweet April Cakes for the most important cake of your life!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Anastasia · Married on 08/13/2016

We found Rebekah through some close friends of ours, and we had a fantastic experience with her! She was very helpful and fun to work with, and she helped us create the perfect cake for our wedding. Rebekah let us try several flavors in the tasting, and she ended up putting a different one in each tier of our cake because we liked them all so much! We couldn't taste a difference between our gluten free tier and the regular tiers, and our guests devoured the cake in minutes. The outside of the cake was beautifully decorated, and matched our specifications exactly. The caterers at our reception venue told us they hadn't seen such an elegant cake in years! Rebekah does excellent work- highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Sweet April Cakes FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required