Augusta, Augusta, GA 30909 Map · Phone number

About Sweet April Cakes

I specialize in gourmet, lighter-than-air, made-from-scratch cakes, that are just as delicious as they are beautiful. I am a professionally trained and certified baker, and my prices are some of the most competitive you'll find. Find more information at my website, sweetaprilcakes.blogspot.com. I look forward to working with you to design the wedding cake of your dreams!

Follow Sweet April Cakes on

0fc5c6114ee0da58 square opaque
img8630
14107665101540500393632466288530730061307128o
Sweet April Cakes
Butterflies for a Disney Princess themed wedding.
Butterflies for a Disney Princess themed wedding.
fullsizerender 4
img8646
fullsizerender 6
Sweet April Cakes
Shimmery gold gilt roses for a Royal Wedding.
Shimmery gold gilt roses for a Royal Wedding.
5350881742999695903176851699812060986026n
fullsizerender 3
image 4
image2 2
0fc5c6114ee0da58 square opaque
img8630

4 Reviews for Sweet April Cakes

Grace · Married on 09/03/2016

Do it! I got married in September 2016, and Rebekah sat down with me, listened to my ideas about what my dream cake would look like, and she sketched it out in front of me. She was able to work with me on everything! Size, look, decoration, flavor, and even filling! I had the best cake I could imagine, and all of my guests at the wedding complimented us on not just the beauty of the cake, but also the unbelievable moistness and richness of flavor. The buttercream icing was perfection! I highly recommend Sweet April Cakes for the most important cake of your life!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Anastasia · Married on 08/13/2016

We found Rebekah through some close friends of ours, and we had a fantastic experience with her! She was very helpful and fun to work with, and she helped us create the perfect cake for our wedding. Rebekah let us try several flavors in the tasting, and she ended up putting a different one in each tier of our cake because we liked them all so much! We couldn't taste a difference between our gluten free tier and the regular tiers, and our guests devoured the cake in minutes. The outside of the cake was beautifully decorated, and matched our specifications exactly. The caterers at our reception venue told us they hadn't seen such an elegant cake in years! Rebekah does excellent work- highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Erin · Married on 12/22/2015

Rebekah baked a delicious cake for my wedding. It wasn't too sweet, and the frosting was actually good! She was really responsive about incorporating the butterfly themes from my weddings into the cake, and I thought the cake was so beautiful!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Sweet April Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands