Augusta, GA 30906 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Reese Cake Boutique

We are a licensed home-based bakery dedicated to creating custom designed cakes that are of the best quality possible. We specialise in wedding and grooms cakes.

thor
thor
ambercupcakes

4 Reviews for Rachel Reese Cake Boutique

Elaine · Married on 08/20/2013

Not a wedding cake but a birthday cake. Rachel made a Harley Davidson cake for my brothers birthday and it was perfect. My brother was speechless and we had to make him cut the cake. Thank you Rachel. Wonderful job. Elaine Hutto

Sent on 08/29/2013

Rachel was very responsive to the needs of our wedding cake, She delivered on time, did the set up at my venue and made sure we were happy. The cake was delicious and we had so many compliments about it. I would recommend Rachel to anyone that is looking for a affordable, beautiful wedding cake.

Sent on 07/10/2013

April · Married on 11/03/2012

Not only was the cake one of the more inexpensive ones I found, it was beautiful! Rachel Reese delivered the cake and did not leave until every inch of the cake was exactly perfect on our table. She even checked in with me and ran to get a serving spoon for our punch bowl we forgot. The service was above and beyond what I could ask for. Every time I emailed or called in preparation for the wedding, the phone or email was answered in a timely manner. A nervous bride couldn't ask for more. I 1000% recommend this cake service.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Rachel Reese Cake Boutique FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Robert Hall Photography
    Robert Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want the perfect cake for your wedding, you need to book with Rachel Reese Cake Boutique. Her work is simply amazing! The attention to detail that she puts forth shows in every cake. I highly recommend Rachel Reese!

• Simple Bliss Events
    Simple Bliss Events Wedding Planners

In the age of Pinterest and DIY series, homemade- self proclaimed wedding bakers are popping up everywhere. Rachel refused to sell her first cake until she was fully inspected, licensed and insured. She carries that same integrity , honesty and pride in her work with her throughout each special occasion she bakes her way through. Her value, artistry and taste ...in reference to her cakes, and personal connection with the clients are second to none. In a business were referring vendors cant be taken lightly, we would recommend Rachel Reese Cake Boutique without any hesitation.

• Augusta, 30906 See on map